The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilers and set reports

Go down 
+2
aleysiasnape
~Lilith~
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
~Lilith~
Headmistress

Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 6:41 pm

this will definitely not be a kids movie, but then again, they aren't really kids movies since GoF. And the last book definiteley has some strong moments.

I am not sure acout the 'sex' scene though..... sure, it will be fun to watch, but not really necessary.
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
~Lilith~
Headmistress

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:50 am

Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I just read this, for DH... and I am puzzled to... WHY!?!?!?!!?
They already have to split the movie to fit the book into it, WHY create more then what is in the book?????

http://momsword.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=5233:daniel-radcliffe-its-naked-fun-time-for-harry-potter&catid=1:latest-reviews&Itemid=50

>However Mr Yates picked another scene in the film as his favourite.

“It’s where Hermione and Harry dance together and is not in the book. It’s something we create for the film and is actually very tender,” he said.

“They also reveal some secrets about each other while dancing.”

How does one feel about this?<
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 31, 2009 7:28 am

I have heard about it, I really hope that those unnecessary scenes won't cause the really important one to not be there. If anyone removes even one single memory from Prince's Tale, I will go ballistic. Especially if I actually have to see Harry and Hermione NAKED, I demand to see as much of Snape as there is in the book if not more as well.
Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 11:53 am

I am not building my hopes up too much with DH,as having just watched HBP, I think they didn't include enough of the interaction between Harry and Severus that was in the Book.There just wasn't enough of the stuff explaining Severus as the HPB.If you didn't know the story, you wondered what was it was all about.If you did know, you felt you hadn't been told the proper story.Alan's acting abilities weren't fully used.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm

I sooooooooooo agree with that. I was so dissapointed with the movie. I do love it, because there are scenes with him, but definitely not enough. Where is the Legilimency scene where Professor Snae sees the book? Where's the famous "Don't call me coward" line? What the hell happened with the "It's over" that we saw in the trailer? Damn!

But I still have hope for DH< I mean, there has to be a reason they are spliting it in two after all.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 am

first (sort of) pic of Professor Snape in DH (scan from the Ultimate Collectors Edition book, SS approaching the Malfoy Manor)

Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 Dhconcept1

credit: portkey.it
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 1:15 pm

Both DH parts will be shown in 3D!!! Awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 1:07 am

Snape's death already shot: http://mugglenet.com/app/news/show/3275
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 10:01 am

Humm... well... we'll see. I wonder how many of his scenes they have or are planning on filming. But overall, I am still undecided whether or not I'll see the last 2.
Seeing/watching Snape die...... shakes head.
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 12:16 am

affraid Oh man oh man, I can't wait to see it! (As awful as that sounds, but I'm sure Alan does an amazing job!)
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:33 am

Anybody see the new Comic-con footage? I'm waiting for it to be released online, but it feels like it's taking FOREVER! :/ I hear there is more Snape?
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:46 am

Sorry, no, havn't seen it :(
There is?? OMG there is!?!?! SIGHS
They always tend to hold him back from us... wahhhhhhhh pouts
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 4:53 am

I know!! Apparently it's from the beginning of the book when they're all at the table and Snape's telling Voldemort when to attack Harry at his aunt and uncle's house. *long sigh* I want to see it already! :/ Even it if probably is just a few seconds (if that). LoL
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 5:01 am

I hear ya, I soo hear ya!
Heck even with HBP.. they didn't have much of him out.. pouts.. and I am sure they know, they KNOW how much a following Snape has. SIGHS....
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:12 am

Ugh, yeah. I was so disappointed with the lack of him in HBP. I mean, the book/movie was basically called "Snape"! :( I was hoping they'd at least give him one DADA class. But no...*sigh* They better keep everything in The Prince's Tale to make up for it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 7:18 am

Yeah.. lol .. don't count on it! Though I've heard Snapes.... scene turned out real good... sad but 'good' I guess. I am still divided whether I'll watch either movie in the theater, I think I just may wait til both are out on DVD, that way I can view them privately and therefore cry in private.
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 8:28 am

Yeah I'm hesitantly optimistic. LoL I'll never be able to wait until they're both out on DVD, but I'm also going to cry a lot...and with 3D glasses on, well...not too comfortable. haha I'm still divided on whether I will be watching them in 3D or not. The last movie I saw in 3D my eyes started to get tired about halfway through, and I want nothing getting in my way of clear Snape vision. Razz And I've heard the same about Snape's scene. *sniff* I'm sure it will be heartbreakingly epic! Although I'll probably feel a little hollow days after watching it. :S
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:38 am

I can't talk my brother into watching HP in 3D. 3D gives him headaches.

I hope there will be more Snape scenes in this one too! Same with Lucius. I'm just wondering how much they had left out.
Back to top Go down
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:49 am

Yes, 3D gives me a headache after about an hour. Could never buy a 3D TV. :S
Back to top Go down
millaindie

millaindie

PostSubject: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Before Malfoy Manor? Noooo!!! I so totally want to see it!! pale
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
midnightrose

midnightrose

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:19 am

Thanks for all these; of course the one with the most Severus in it is the favourite.
He can even make a line like: "We have infiltrated the Ministry." sound sexy! Have to keep listening (and watching) it! Big Sigh. Smile
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:43 am

I'm going to see it on saturday! To one of the early matinees of course.
Thanks for the clips!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers and set reports   Spoilers and set reports - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers and set reports
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Harry Potter :: Movies :: Deathly Hallows-
Jump to: