The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trouble With Potions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

Trouble With Potions Empty
PostSubject: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:20 pm

Title: Trouble With Potions
Author(s): AleysiaSnape
Fandom: Harry Potter
Timeframe: AU
Characters: Severus/ofc, Lucius/ofc, Draco/hermione(very little)
Genre: drama/romance/action
Summary: This is a continuation of Matters of the Heart Story. Story is kind of menage a trois in later chapters. Disclaimer: Harry Potter characters is owned by Rowling and not by me.
Rating NC-17

Trouble with Potions prologue:

Siera Malfoy Snape made her way to the dungeons at Hogwarts. Where she shared her quarters with her husband, Professor Severus Snape. Although she was on her way to see Lucius. She had something very important to tell him. She heard someone cackling behind her and frowned when she turns around and saw no one there. Then she felt someone splash something on her.

She recognized the cackling sound from the ghost Peeves. She seethed and yelled out, "PEEVES You bloody bastard. Get back here!" The ghost was long gone as Lucius Malfoy heard his cousin yelling angrily. He ran to her side noticing she was dripping wet.

"It looks like a potion Siera." He said after careful examination of what was left of the water balloon. He picked it up and placed it in a container for Severus to analyze.

"Great! And we don’t know what type of potion it is or the effect it will have…" she never finished the sentence as she looked at Lucius strangely. He noticed that she was looking at him seductively and backed up a little as she inched forward. "Now love, you don’t want to do anything…" he warned her but never finished the sentence as she kissed him on the lips. It took him completely by surprise as he realized it was the potion making her act this way. "Lucius its you I wanted all along! Not Severus." She murmured silkily to him.

He gulped knowing that he would be in big trouble with Elizabeth and Severus if they continued this. Shocked as he was about his cousin’s declaration of love for him, he was secretly thrilled but was concerned at how long the effects of the potion would last. "Sorry darling, but I’m going to have to take you to your husband." Lucius replied calmly as he hoisted her over his shoulders. "No! Your bedroom is closer Lucius." She whined at him as he tried his best to ignore her.

When he reached Severus’ quarters he practically pounded the door. "This had better be good!" He heard Severus exclaimed grouchily. Severus opened the door expecting a student. Not Lucius holding his wife over his shoulders as she was declaring her love for Lucius. His mouth dropped open and Lucius scowled, "Are you going to let us in? Peeves did this to her and this is what was left!" Lucius exclaimed holding the container out to him.

Severus moved out of the way to let Lucius in. "I’ll take her now." Severus said as he slowly regained his senses. "I would advise to restrain her or at least lock the bedroom door." Lucius advised Severus as he followed them to the bedroom.

Last edited by aleysiasnape on Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:21 pm

The Trouble with Potions pt 1

Siera struggled in her invisible bonds as Lucius watched from a safe distance. The doorway to be in fact, as he felt he would not affect her from there. He sighed softly wondering what to tell their son that his mother is under the influence of a love potion again.

"If only she had accepted my proposal. Then none of this would happen." He thought bitterly gazing at her. Yes he still loved her and yes they married the wrong people, but he felt it was necessary to protect her. Since he, himself have many enemies, which would be a threat to Alexander. If they find out the boy could do wandless magic.

He noticed that she had stopped moving and was worried. He started to move towards her and then stopped himself in time. "This is what got you into trouble the last time." He berated himself. He slipped out quietly into the den as he noticed that Siera had fallen asleep.

Alexander was in the den talking to Lilly. They had graduated and now deciding to get married. "Alexander, Lilly this is a surprise!" Lucius exclaimed as he hugged them both. "Dad what’s wrong?" Alexander asked him noticing that Lucius was distracted. Lucius laid a hand on his shoulder. "Severus didn’t inform you?" Alexander shook his head no. "No father was to busy. Said that he had to do an experiment that needed his immediate attention."

Alexander kind of liked having two dads around. He had gotten used to the idea that his mom would never be with his true father. "Well, its about your mother…" Lucius’ voice drifted off a bit shaky.

Alex’s eyes widened and said, "Something’s wrong with Mum?" The 19 year old asked worriedly. Lucius held him from going into Severus’ bedroom. "She is under a very strong potion. She is resting right now." He warned him sternly. "Have you told Grandpa? Maybe he can help?" Alexander asked as he sat back down next to Lilly who put comforting arms around him.

"No. I need to contact him now though. Was there something you two needed to tell us?" Lucius asked as he titled his head to one side. "Ummm, well Lilly and I have decided to get married!" Alexander exclaimed to his father noticing the surprised look on his face. "And what did your father say?" Lucius asked Lilly curiously.

"He was all for it sir." She responded with a smile. "Have you told Severus?" "No you’re the first to know. Hopefully mum will tell father and try to keep him calm." Alexander said to Lucius.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:23 pm

Trouble with Potions chpt 2

Lucius sat down in the oversized chair next to Alexander and Lilly. “I’m not sure that now would be the appropriate time to break the news to Severus Alexander.” He told his son gently.

“I’ll leave the two of you alone. Need to speak to mom anyway about wedding plans.” Lilly said quickly to the men and she kissed Alexander on the cheek before leaving.

Lucius leaned forward, “Son, we don’t know what type of potion your mother came in contact with.” “But you and father can cure her right?” Alexander asked worriedly.

“That’s the other part we are working on. We don’t know how long the potions effects would last. I’m going to get your grandfather in the morning. You get some rest.” He recommended a very worried Alexander.

“But…” Alexander started to say but Lucius held his hands up and said, “We’ll know more in the morning. Go to your room Alex.” “Yes father.” Alexander pouted and got up as he went to his room.

Lucius sighed as he ran a hand down his face. He eyed Severus’ whiskey and brandy and thought against it. And he resisted the urge to take Siera and then an idea came to him. “Polyjuice Potion. Severus can change into me and maybe the potion’s effects would wear off. Its an idea, a very good idea.” He thought trying to remain positive and thinking of ways to talk Severus into it.

“Come in.” Severus barked out from the potions lab. Lucius entered and found him bent over his work table trying to figure out the contents of the potion.

“Severus I’ve got an idea. Use my hair and Polyjuice poton.” Lucius said to him. “It could work. This potion looks similar to the one the twins used in the wine back at Atticass’ place. Are you having any affects from being near her?”

“Errm…a little. I’m trying to resist her Severus! Not to cause any more problems!”

“Alright give me a couple of your hairs. I’ve got some Polyjuice potion made already.” Severus said as he found the potion and poured some in a glass and put the hairs in. He dranked all of it in one gulp and felt the change.
He looked at himself in the mirror. Lucius clasped his hand on Severus’ shoulder. “You know what to do. Don’t forget the voice.” He reminded Severus.

Severus changed his voice to match Lucius’. “How’s this?” “Perfect. Keep her satis fied while I go see Uncle.” Lucius told him be fore apparating to Chateau Malfoy.

Severus thought he can pull this off as he strode confidently into there bedroom. “Lucius…” she moaned as she writhed on the bed bound by magical bonds. “Shhh, darling I’m here.” he whispered in her ear as she opened her eyes.

“We mustn’t.” She moaned as she fought the potions spell. Severus quickly laid on top of her divesting there clothes quickly. “Oh but we must. My desire for you is very strong.” He drawled softly in her ear.

His hand went from her breast making its way slowly down to her hot core. He found out she was very wet. “What if Severus walks in?” She moaned as she moved to his fingering her. “HE’s too focused on the potion, trying to find an antidote for you.” Severus managed a lie. “Elizabeth will find out. We mustn’t.” Lucius nipped her ear and murmured, “She’s working late in the library helping Hermione. There’s no way out of this darling.”

He slowly started the rhythm sensing that she wanted more. Severus slipped into his wife’s mind to see what she really wanted. To his surprise her fantasy included both of them. He quickly withdrew from his wife’s mind.
“You naughty little minx. I might have to punish you later.” Lucius growled seductively in her ear. “Oh…yes …yes Lucius!” She exclaimed panting as her hands were entangled in his hair. She gasped in his ear softly when he started speeding up.

To his surprise she kept up and was holding onto the headboard. “Yes Lucius!” she gasped as she wrapped her legs around him pulling him deeper. He grunted as he picked her up in his arms and kissed her. To prolong his climax he pulled out, turned her over and entered her from behind. She quickly caught on and an hour later they climaxed hard together crying out each other’s names.

Exhausted Siera fell back on the pillow and went to sleep. Severus felt the potion wearing off as he tried not to wake her. Once back to normal he breathed a sigh of relief. “I just hope this worked and the potion wears off when she wakes in the morning. He thought hopefully as he kissed her on the cheek, making them comfortable and he went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:24 pm

The Trouble with Potions pt 3

Lucius startled his uncle Atticas who was in the process of looking over business reports. “Lucius! This is an unexpected surprise!” he exclaimed to his only nephew clasping his hand.

He noticed Lucius’ worried look and replied, “I know that look all too well. What happened?”

Lucius sighed and sat down heavily. “Well for one thing, Siera was hit with a love potion again and her affections were made towards me…” Atticas interrupt him, “Again? Didn’t she learn her lesson the last time! Oh sorry, go on.” As he noticed Lucius’ glare.

“Secondly Alexander is getting married to Lilly Potter. They haven’t set a date yet and Severus doesn’t know about the wedding either.”

“That’s bad if he’s the last to know. Oh sorry talking out loud. Seem to be doing that a bit lately. I’m sure you’re tired. Snowy can show you to your room and you can rest.”

“I am quite tired after apparating uncle. Thank you. Can you come back with me tomorrow to help find an antidote?” he pleaded with him. Atticas thought and replied, “Yes, I will. I haven’t seen her or the grandchildren lately.”

Once settled in, Lucius poured himself a firewhiskey and dranked it on one gulp. He was worried if there polyjuice potion idea failed; then he would have to do the dirty deed.

Sighing he knew he is at a loss, for his heart belonged to Siera and not Elizabeth’s. It would do Elizabeth no good to ever find that out. “No.” Lucius thought, “What’s done is done. All this because of trouble with potions. Peeves will get what he deserved once I inform Minerva of what he did.” Lucius got ready for bed and quickly fell asleep hoping not to dream of Siera.

Morning came quickly for Severus as he woke up to find his wife laying on top of him. He found that he couldn’t move and that she had him pinned. He gently shook her awoke and she moaned softly. “Severus where am I?”
“You don’t know?” “No!” “In our bedroom. Whats the last thing you remember?” he asked her worriedly if the potion also cause lapse in memory.

“Peeves! Wait till I get my hands on that… that bloody ghost!” she seethed getting up but Severus restrained her.

“You my dear wife were infected with a love potion.” He growled in her ear. “WHAT? Were did he get his hands on it?” she asked him. “That we don’t know. But your affections were towards Lucius.”

He hinted to her noticing her shocked look. “Oh no… not again! I didn’t do anything strange did I?”

“Well, Lucius carried you over his shoulder and you declared your undying love for him.” Severus told her as he noticed her pale face. She groaned and covered her face in her hands, “I didn’t!” “You did!” “I’m sorry Severus.” “Your forgiven.” He drawled softly. Hoping that the potion has worn off for now. But he won’t be sure until Lucius got back from France.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:27 pm

The Trouble with Potions pt 4

“Now my boy the trouble with potions you see is trying to figure out the right ingredients.” Atticas pointed out to Lucius as he watched his uncle pack.

“I was hoping the polyjuice potion idea would work.” He grumbled to his uncle.

“It will for a little while Lucius. Your plan was noble. Did Severus agreed to doing it?”

“Yes I guess he would do anything to keep me away from her.” He muttered irately with arms crossed.

“Now Lucius, this isn’t the time to get jealous!” his uncle reminded him sternly. “But we share a child together!” “Are you that unhappy with Elizabeth?”

“She just took a ministry position working with Fudge. Even our children see more of there brothers than her.” Lucius exclaimed in a huff.

“Well dear boy, seems you are going thru a mid life crisis.” Atticas spoke in concern to him knowing that he went thru the exact same thing.

“I am not!” “Why not take her out to dinner. I can look after the children.”
Atticas suggested to Lucius.

“They have quidditch pratice with Draco this weekend.” Lucius replied back sulkingly. “At least I’ll get to see Alexander. He is planning to attend university?” “Yes, after they get married.”

“Alright, let’s go. I’m eager to see Sienna.” Atticas spoke as he stood up and they walked to the floo.

An hour later they were at Severus’ quarters. “Father!” Sienna exclaimed happily ignoring Lucius in the process.

“Well how did it go?” Lucius asked Severus softly.

“Went well. Even though she thought it was you until she woke up this morning realizing that I was in bed with her.” He said casually sipping his coffee.

Lucius smirked. He knew it irked Severus to no end that Siera still has feelings for him. “The antidote seems to have worn off.” He murmured to Severus observing Siera with Atticas.

“For now it seems. She didn’t get a huge dose of the potion. Thank merlin! Albus is questioning Peeves about why he did it.” Severus explained to Lucius.

Once Severus knew it was Peeves that did it. He told Minerva to bring Albus on the case to find out why.

Lucius muttered back to Severus, “Why he let that ghost run free about the school I have no idea.”
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:29 pm

Trouble with Potions pt 5

Minerva had owled Albus about the incident Peeves had caused the Snape family. So he took maters in his own hands by questioning Peeves.

Peeves glanced nervously about the Headmistress’ office. She had left Albus there to question him. “Now Peeves, why did you drop that potion on Mrs. Snape?” Albus asked the ghost calmly.

“No one else sees it, but I do! She’s with the wrong person! I read what there son wrote in his journal.” Peeves ranted.

“You were trying to play matchmaker? Peeves, Lucius decided long time ago when Alexander was a baby the safest thing to do was for her to marry Severus. He did it in order to protect them both.”

“But there enemies are dead or in Azkaban waiting for the Dementor’s kiss.” Peeves pointed out to him.

At that time, a ministry owl decided to peck on the window. Albus let the owl in as he held his leg out. He opened the letter up and his face paled at the news.

“We will discuss this later Peeves.” He told the ghost sternly before he left the office.

“Minerva, dear, we’ve got a problem.” Albus said as he handed her the letter. She quickly read it and her face paled. “Is this true Albus? Bellatrix and Pettigrew escaped Azkaban? You know what this means.”

“Yes I do. Inform Rudolphus, he needs to be here now. For his own protection. They will be too busy trying to raise Tom from the dead.”

“And Severus should he know?” “I will inform them personally.” Albus spoke calmly as he made his way to the dungeons.

Severus scowled at the constant pounding on his door. “Albus what do I owe the pleasure of your company?” he drawled with his arms crossed.

“Why you didn’t take the deputy headmistress’ quarters is beyond me Severus.”

“I happen to like my quarters. Plus keep an eye on the children.”

“Lucius can handle that Severus. Since he’s now Head of Slytherin.” Albus retorted back. He missed these talks between them.

“Albus! This is a surprise! Be nice dear.” Siera murmured to Severus putting her hand on his arm.

“I’ve got bad news. IS Lucius here?”

“Yes and Father too.” Siera spoke up quickly before Severus could speak. Severus recognized the look on Albus’ face and knew it would have to be bad news indeed for him to come.

“Albus good to see you! What brings you here?” Atticas asked him. The floo activated and out stepped Rudolphus.

“Alright, I’ve got your message. What is going on?” Rudolphus asked Albus worriedly.

Lucius stood next to Siera wondering what in the world could bring Albus back to the school. “Bellatrix and Pettigrew escaped Azkaban. I informed Igor and he’s keeping tabs on them.”

“Weren’t they suppose to get the Dementor’s kiss?” Rudolphus asked trying to control his temper. He knew what his ex-wife would try to do. Raise the Dark Lord from the dead. He was very happy with his life right now, as he is seeing a young women in her twenties named Alexandria Stewart.

“Yes it would seem they escaped before it could take place.” Albus informed them.

Lucius thought worriedly, “Merlin, Narcissa! I’ve got to warn her.” He thought that Bella would try to contact her first.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:32 pm

The Trouble with Potions pt 6

Lucius flooed to Narcissa and Cornelius’ flat. Luckily for him she was at home. “Lucius! You startled me. What’s wrong?” She asked quickly noticing that look on his face.

“Pack your things. No arguments Cissy. Bellatrix escaped Azkaban. No telling what she might do!” Lucius exclaimed as Narcissa placed her hand over her mouth.

“Cornelius.” She spoke hastily.

“I’ll go directly to the Ministry once your at Hogwarts. Albus wants everyone there. Hurry.” He spoke with urgency in his voice.

Once packed, they took the floo back to his quarters. When Narcissa got settled in he flooed to the Ministry to get Elizabeth and Cornelius. “Lucius, this is a surprise!” Elizabeth exclaimed as she glanced up from her desk. She knew that he missed working at the ministry and been trying to get him to take his old job back but he refused.

“Where’s Cornelius? You need to get back to Hogwarts immediately!” He told her sternly as he pulled her gently from her chair.

“Now hold on a minute? What’s this about?” Demanded Cornelius as he heard the commotion from his office. “You are coming to. Cissy is already there. Bellatrix and Pettigrew have escaped Azkaban and Dumbledore will fill you in.” They both gasped in surprise when Lucius informed them.

“The children?”

“Are with Draco and Hermione. Come on.” he spoke urging them both to the floo. Once he got them settled in at Hogwarts he could breath a bit easier.

“Lucius…” Siera’s voice startled him out of his thought.

“Siera how are you doing?” He asked sounding a bit hopeful that the potion had worn off. Then he noticed a glint in her eyes as she kept advancing towards him. He noticed they were alone in the room and gulped suddenly.

“Lucius darling, you’ve been avoiding me.” She purred in his ear.
He virtually looked wildly around the room trying to figure out the quickest escape route before his resolve left him. She ran a hand down his chest. “We might have to hide again. Along with Alexander and Lilly if they’re successful in raising Voldermort.” She murmured playfully nipping at his ear.

He made a choking sound. “Darling are you alright?” She asked worriedly checking him all over. “What if someone, namely Severus, your husband walks in one us?” “This room has been silencioed and locked when I came in. Really Lucius you should know this was my place to get away from everything.” She purred in his ear before licking it.

He started breathing heavily. “What are your intentions…” he started to say when she whipped her wand out and murmured, “Divesto.” to both his and her clothes. He held his hands up to stop her. “Now Siera we don’t want to…” But was overwhelmed with her kiss.

He gave in much to her delight when she molded her body to his. “I missed this. Missed you. And no the potion has not worn off.” She purred in his ear.

“I’m in trouble.” He thought miserably as he felt his erection rising.
He decided to give in to the moment since he hadn’t gotten any at all in a long time. He kissed her back, his tongue demanding entrance and won. He fervently hoped that they would be sent away together with there only son. “Lucius…I want you know!” she panted in his ear as he thrusted in her quickly.

He groaned in her ear softly. “I missed this Siera.” She smirked. He started the rhythm quickly as he pushed her up against the wall. He kissed her neck and started to suck on her breast. Five minutes later they orgasmed quickly. He panted in her ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck, laying her head on his chest. “I want you again.” She murmured to him as she made little circles with her finger on his chest.

“Siera, the others will get suspicious. Namely Severus.” He told her as he got dressed. “But…” she started to pout. “Darling, not know! Soon.” “Promise?” “Yes.” He murmured kissing her before leaving the room quickly.

She took her time to calm herself down and trying to block the memory from Severus. She smirked wondering how she can get the two of them in bed with her. Wondering if Lucius saw the fantasy she had in her mind. She quickly got dressed, checked herself in the mirror and left.

She heard arguing, her heart starting racing wondering if they had been found out already. But no, she spied Lucius talking to Alexander near Severus’ bookcase. She sighed in relief as she made her way towards where the argument was going on.

Severus and Cornelius were in a heated discussion as Albus, Igor and Rudolphus stood watching the men. She slipped up to Igor, “Hello Igor.” “Siera.” He murmured kissing her hand. “Where’s father?” “He’s with Sabina, Sebastian and Elizabeth.” “What is going on between those two?” she asked worriedly.

“Whether or not if you and Lucius should go into hiding.” Rudolphus interrupted the two. He hugged Siera tightly to him. “Rudolphus! How are you doing?” “Fine. Just owled Alexandria saying that she ought to be here at Hogwarts. For her own safety. She doesn’t know what Bellatrix can do.”
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:33 pm

Trouble with Potions pt 7

Lucius was desperately trying to ignore Siera noticing that his wife was walking towards him and Alexander. “Hi Alex, Lucius, the children are back and Draco wants an explanation of what is going on!"

Lucius sighed as he walked to Draco and Hermione’s quarters. “Hey dad! You just missed the kids. They headed back up to there rooms.” Draco told him as he poured a firewhiskey for both of them.

“Draco, this isn’t going to be easy…” Lucius’ voice trailed off hesitantly as he took the drink from him. “Uh-oh, you’re going to divorce Elizabeth?”

“No! Draco who gave you that idea?” Lucius asked as he sat down.

“Err…no one! Please continue Hermione is up in our room studying for her potions mistress exam.”

“Well Bellatrix and Pettigrew escaped Azkaban. Your mother is here and so is Cornelius. Even though he was against the idea. Your uncle Rudolphus is also here for his own protection. And I might have to go into hiding with Siera….” Lucius’ voice drifted off as he noticed Draco’s look. “No I didn’t plan this Draco! Alexander and Lilly might have to come as well.”

“That’s all father? Little Lucius has been telling me that Peeves has been ranting ‘they should be together’ all day. Now would that be you and Siera?” he asked tilting his head to one side.

Lucius gulped the rest of his firewhiskey down and muttered, “Damn Peeves! He dumped a love potion on Siera. This stays between us Draco.”

“Of course father. She’s not over the potion is she?” he asked curiously. “No. Been trying to avoid her.” “You should’ve married her dad.” “Don’t remind me.” Lucius grumbled irately.

Meanwhile, Siera was trying to calm an irate Severus down. “Darling please! Calm down!” she exclaimed to him as he paced back and forth in there bedroom. “There’s got to be another way! I won’t loose you again.” He muttered as he turned his head to look at his wife and stopped in mid-pace.

She had on a green and silver negilee that made him stop breathing. “Breath darling, breath!” she exclaimed holding her arms out to him. He immediately went to her as she wrapped her arms around him. “The children will miss you. And I will too.” He murmured softly to her. “Not if I can convince Albus to send you as well. After all who is going to keep an eye on Lucius?” she murmured playfully in his ear.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Trouble with Potions pt 8

Siera was torn whether or not telling Severus that she wasn’t cured. As he kissed her neck he murmured in her ear, “What do you mean the potion hasn’t worn off wife?”

She froze realizing that he had been reading her mind.

“When were you going to tell me?” he growled softly in her ear. “I was going to tell you Severus. I was hoping the potion had worn off but when Lucius was standing next to me I had to resist the urge and that I…I…” her voice trembled slightly as he pressed her, “Go on.” “That’s when I went to find you. To get away.”

Satisfied with her answer, Severus held her close and kissed her. “You are not mad with me?” she asked her voice trembling slightly. “No darling. I could never be angry with you. What Peeves did was wrong! How he got hold of the potions is something I will work on when we come back.”

Her eyes lit up and she said, “So your considering going with us?” “Yes.Draco can look after Sabina, Sebastianand Elizabeth for us.” He murmured to her gently. “Besides they will be after us not the children.” He reminded her as he made them comfortable on the bed.

Lucius ran a hand thru his hair. “What am I going to do Draco?”

“Father you knew I supported you and Siera for a long time. Severus is happy with her and you are not happy.” Draco pointed out to his father.

“Damn right I’m not happy! Elizabeth should never took that job with the ministry. She and Fudge always working late is a bit suspicious to me.” He growled out angrily.

“Does mom know?” Draco asked worriedly.

“Not yet, I’ll give Fudge time to tell her.” Lucius spoke calmly trying to figure out a way to find out if she was really just working late.

“Draco, are you coming to bed? Hello Lucius!” Hermione exclaimed hugging her father-in-law.

He hugged her back and noticed something different about her. “Son is there something you want to tell me?”

“Well, Hermione’s expecting! Quite a surprise for both us.” Draco exclaimed happily to his father.

“Well this one will be sorted into Gryffindor.” She spoke patting her belly. Draco and Lucius just looked at each other and said nothing not wanting to disappoint Hermione that the baby might be sorted into Slytherin.

“Does anyone else know?” Lucius asked them with a grin. He thought happily, “Another grandchild! This would take my mind off of things.”

“No you’re the first to know dad.” Draco said pulling Hermione close to him.
“Well I’ve kept the two of you up long enough. Good night.” Lucius said as he walked out of there quarters.

“Is it me or do I sense something wrong with Lucius?” Hermione asked Draco worriedly. “He’ll be fine love. Now lets go to bed! We have the quarters to ourselves for a change.” He murmured playfully ushering his wife towards the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:37 pm

Trouble with Potions pt 9

Siera found out from Minerva that Severus got the ok to go with them from Moody. She sighed staring at her cup of coffee feeling a presence behind her. “Good morning love.” Lucius drawled softly in her ear. “Lucius! You are early.”

“Had to get away from Elizabeth.” He grouched into his cup of coffee.

“Why?” she asked as he sat down next to her. She tried to fight the urge to kiss him before Severus arrived.

“I will tell you later. When we are alone.” He murmured softly in her ear.

“Severus is accompanying us.” She murmured back to him. He kept silent. He knew very well why Severus was going.

“He don’t trust us love.” He thought to her hearing footsteps behind them.
“Good morning daughter, Lucius.” Atticas said to them looking slightly amused. “Father! Any news?” she asked recovering from the shock that it was her father and not husband overhearing there conversation.

“None. Bellatrix and Pettigrew are keeping there whereabouts secret. Igor is back at Grimmauld place along with Rudolphus and his fiancĂ©e looking for possible unplottable places for them to hide.”

“Have they tried Riddle Manor?” Lucius asked his uncle warily as he saw his son, Alexander and Lilly approaching the table. “No. Aurors are going there today to look.” Atticas informed them and then he left.

“Father what’s going on? Are we going into hiding?” he asked Lucius as he watched his grandfather leaving the Great Hall. Lucius looked at his son and replied, “Yes. But don’t worry. Hopefully your Uncle Ron will find them.” He told Lilly.

Severus finally showed up laying a hand on his wife’s shoulder. “Darling what is going on?” he asked her gently. “Father informed us about what has been going on. They are still trying to find them.” She told her husband as he sat down next to her.

Breakfast appeared in front of them. “Alexander why don’t you and Lilly eat with your siblings before we go.” Lucius spoke calmly to his son. Alexander looked over his shoulder seeing his brothers and sisters and that of Lilly’s brother and sister arriving for breakfast. “Ok father.” He replied as he grabbed Lilly’s hand.

Lucius reclined back rubbing his eyes feeling a migraine coming on. He was sitting too close to Siera and he knew that she want him again. “Patience love, must have patience.” Lucius thought soothingly to her.

Narcissa sat down next to him. “Where’s Cornelius?” “He had to go in early. I owled Andromeda to let her know what has been going on. She replied back that they are sending Nymphadora, Remus and Kingsley to there place.” Narcissa replied back calmly to him.

Meanwhile at Riddle Manor….Bella was trying to make the house unplottable as well as strengthening the wards. “Pettigrew how goes the spell?” Peter warily looked at the brew inside the cauldron as it was boiling.

“Its coming Bellatrix. But there wasn’t much left of…” Bella stormed right up in front of his face, “Silence worm, we’ve done it before and we can do it again!”
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Trouble with potions pt 10

Breakfast became unbearable for Lucius as he was trying to resist the potion. All the while he was thinking of several ways to torment Peeves for doing that to Siera. He excused himself as he headed toward the DADA classroom. But stopped when he saw an alcove an slipped stealthily in it waiting for Siera. Hearing them approach he hid in the shadows watching them.

“Are you sure you’ll be fine love?” Severus asked her worriedly.

“Yes. Now go on. You don’t want to be late for the meeting with Albus and father.” She murmured to him and they kissed.

Lucius’ eyes narrowed as he watched them. Making sure Severus was long gone he sneaked up on Siera placing a hand over her mouth, and took her to the alcove. “Don’t scream pet. Its me.” Lucius whispered in her ear as he removed his hand.

“Lucius! What the …” Her voice drifted off as he kissed her hard. “Its that damn potion! I want you.” He thought to her pulling her flush towards his body.

She felt his erection and glanced over her shoulder. “They can’t see nor hear us love. I’ve shrouded us.” He murmured silkily in her ear as he pushed her robe up.

“We shouldn’t…” she started to moan in his ear as he thrusted in her quickly, his need that great. “Are you sure you didn’t get some of that potion on you?” she asked him worriedly as he sucked her neck. Knowing full well she would have to use a glamour charm to cover the love bite.

“We don’t have class till ten love.” He replied in her ear as he picked up speed. “Your bedroom?” She questioned him softly waiting for an answer.

Alexander and Lilly walked by the alcove when he noticed it shimmering. “Alex?” She asked him worriedly. He placed a finger on his lips silencing her as he concentrated on trying to find out who was in the alcove. His eyes widened in surprise when he found out it was his mother and father snogging. He ushered Lilly along quickly. “Well?” She asked him curiously. “Nothing, but two students snogging.” He lied to her not wanting to explain about his parents.

They both climaxed hard together, sliding down to the floor trying to catch there breaths. “I’m getting to old for this.” He grunted in her ear softly. She giggled. “Your not that old Lucius.”

“Well Severus better find a cure soon! I just can’t resist you.” He drawled softly in her ear. “Then we must prepare for our classes.” She suggested as they dressed quickly.

“How do I look?” She asked Lucius as he held her close. “Good enough to ravish you again my dear!” he growled seductively in her ear. “So how are we going to handle this without being noticed?”

He smiled. “This way” as he lead them down a secret passageway to his classroom. “So my darling who do you have this morning?” he asked her curiously. “Slytherin and Gryffindor. Honestly I can’t see why Severus complained about teaching them when he was potions master.” “You need to go love. Before I get the urge to take you again.” He warned her firmly.

Siera left him and went to her office to find Severus there sitting at her desk. “Severus what is it?” She asked him worriedly. HE got up and pulled her close. “Dumbledore has cancelled classes. You and Lucius need to go into hiding now. They were successful.”

“But…what about the cure for…” her voice drifted off as he murmured, “I may have a solution to it if Lucius agrees.”

“And what is that Severus?” she asked him uncertain with her arms crossed. “Why the two of us in bed with you.” He whispered in her ear seductively. “What happened to my husband?” She questioned him placing a hand on his forehead.

“I feel fine love. Its just an idea to work on. Atticas will be working on the cure for us while we’re gone.”

The door flew open to reveal an irate Lucius. He was hoping by teaching classes, giving a few detentions here and there would get his mind off of Siera. But no Dumbledore had to cancel his and her classes.

“I guess they were successful?” Lucius asked Severus titling his head to one side. “Yes. Aurors couldn’t get near the place. Then they saw the dark mark floating about Riddle manor.”

“That could mean anything.” Lucius hissed as he pulled up his sleeve hoping that the mark wasn’t there. “But I thought the mark vanished completely?” Siera questioned them worriedly. “So far my dear we haven’t seen it appeared on us.” Lucius commented as they rolled there sleeves down.

“So where will be going?” Siera asked them worriedly. Lucius thought to her, “Where we went before love.” “Same place I imagine. As it is unplottable for anyone to trace.” Severus said to both of them.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 pm

Trouble with Potions pt 11

“Bellatrix…Pettigrew I am pleased that my faithful servants have resurrected me. Now tell me what has happened?” Voldermort hissed as he stroked Nagini’s head.

“My lord, your faithful inner circle has turned. We no longer have Lucius, Severus, Igor or my husband’s support.” Bellatrix hissed out angrily.

Remembering when she was served divorce papers in Azkaban.
“This is unacceptable. They were my most trusted follower’s only to be persuaded to serve under that damned fool Dumbledore. Pettigrew the child that you failed to bring to me. Do you know where he is?”

“Yes my Lord. But he isn’t Snape’s son. In fact, he is the son of Lord Lucius Malfoy and can do wandless magic.” Peter reported keeping his eyes low to the ground.

“That boy was Lucius’ son?” Voldormt laughed out loud knowing they had out smart him. “Oh this is truly remarkable good news Pettigrew. Is the boy going with anyone?”

“Harry Potter’s eldest daughter Lilly.” Peter replied quickly as the Dark Lord circled them both.

“Your task is to go to our former allies homes…” his voice trailed off. “But my lord the inner circle?” Bellatrix interrupted him for she wanted revenge. “Do not dare question me Bella! We need an army before attacking Dumbledore.”

“Yes my lord.” Both of them bowed. Bella left them leaving Pettigrew to guard Voldermort.

Harry’s scar started to hurt and he was worried. He knew Lilly would be with Alexander as he headed towards the dungeon knocking on Severus’ door.

Severus opened the door scowling seeing Harry standing there. Harry grimaced again and his hand went to the scar. Severus’ eyes widened realizing that Voldermort has been successfully resurrected by Bella and Pettigrew.

“Come in Harry. Lilly is here.” He told him gently. “Thank you Severus.” Harry replied back as he followed Severus to the den.

Lucius and Siera turned noticing Harry looking pale. “He’s returned hasn’t he?” Lucius questioned Harry as Siera placed a hand on Lucius’ arm. “Yes. He has. What do we do now?”

“We must tell father.” Siera pleaded to Lucius who covered his hand over hers. “He’s with Albus making plans. Harry the five of us are going into hiding. For Alexander’s safety of course.”

“Of course. And I insist Lilly go with you.” Harry suggested not wanting to put his daughter in danger.

“Agreed. She’ll keep Alexander occupied while we are away.” Lucius replied as Albus and Atticas appeared.

“It is advisable for you to leave immediately. My spy informs me that Voldermot is already rebuilding his army.” Albus said calmly as he sat down on the couch.

“Then were done for.” Harry said in defeat.

“Nonsense. The order still out numbers Voldermort and our members are growing daily.” Dumbledore replied calmly to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble With Potions   Trouble With Potions Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble With Potions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Our Artwork :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: