The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drooling...............

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

Drooling............... Empty
PostSubject: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:19 am

Title: Drooling
Pairing: Hermione/Lucius, Severus/OFC
Rating: PG
Beta: N/A
Warnings: AUish, noncomplaint to the books
Summary: Hermione and Aleysia discovered that there husbands drool in there sleep. I have no idea where this idea came from!

Drooling

Hermione woke up finding herself all wet all of a sudden and frowned. She glanced up and noticed that Lucius had drool on one side of his mouth. She giggled softly wondering if she should tell her husband that he drooled in his sleep. She knew what the answer would be. He would demand proof knowing how vain he can be!

“Well this will be good too tell Aleysia at our next tea party!” she thought grinning wondering if Severus drools in his sleep. She kissed her husband on the forehead as she got up to get ready for the day, letting him sleep in.

Meanwhile over at the Snapes, Aleysia woke up feeling all wet. “What the…” she murmured softly touching her cheek and glanced towards her husband Severus Snape. She leaned in a bit careful not to disturb him, and noticed drool on the side of his mouth. She stifled a giggle glancing back at the bassinet where there five month old son, Septimus Lucien Snape slept.

Knowing Severus, he would demand proof that he drooled in his sleep. She reached for her digital camera and quickly snapped a picture to show Hermione later. “I can’t wait to tell her!” she thought excitedly as she got ready for there tea party. She gently gathered Septimus up in her arms.

Aleysia left a note by the table near the bed for Severus when he wakes up, to let him know where they were at. She went and flooed to Malfoy Manor to meet up with Hermione.

“Guess what?” They both exclaimed softly not wanting to wake little Septimus and Alexander Lucius Malfoy up, both babes asleep in there mother’s arms. “You first.” Hermione insisted already knowing what Aleysia was going to say.

“Severus drools in his sleep and I got proof!” she exclaimed softly holding up the digital camera.

“Know why didn’t I think of that?” Hermione said to her gently shaking her head trying not to laugh at Severus’ picture.

“What? Lucius drools in his sleep and you didn’t take a pic?”

“I know! IT was a good of an opportunity not to miss! But I didn’t have one nearby. Maybe if I can go back in there and use yours…”

“Good morning ladies.” Lucius said yawning at them as he came over towards Hermione and Aleysia. He gently took Alexander and Septimus off there hands as he promised them he would look after the boys.

“Morning. So Lucius do you realize that you drool in your sleep?” Aleysia asked him casually.

His eyes widened as he whispered fiercely not wanting to wake the boys, “I do not drool!”

“Yes you do dear husband and so does Severus.” Hermione replied snickering as she showed him Severus’ picture.

His jaw dropped in surprise as he turned towards Aleysia, “Have you told him?”

“No!”

“But I want to be the one to tell him.” Lucius pouted.

“Well, he would believe it better from you I suppose. Have fun convincing him!” Aleysia exclaimed to Lucius as she kissed him on the cheek following Hermione towards the kitchen.

“Well I guess I fell for that one didn’t I boys?” he muttered softly as he stepped thru the floo to find Severus on the couch sipping coffee. He cocked one eyebrow looking at Lucius curiously.

“Well I found out something interesting from our wives this morning. Apparently we drool in our sleep!” Lucius exclaimed softly to Severus as he carefully sat down next to him.

“What? I do not…” Severus’ voice trailed off as Lucius quickly showed him the picture Aleysia took this morning. “Why that little minx! Wait till she gets home!”
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:50 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL That was hilarious Smile
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
Smirkish
Deputy Headmistress
Smirkish

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:28 am

Hahaha, how did I miss this for so long? Razz That was great.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 2:49 am

*grins* Thanks you guys! I've got more one shots that I haven't gotten around posting yet.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 5:52 pm

waiting patiently for your next fics then Smile
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:12 am

*Grins* I posted two one shots!
Back to top Go down
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:29 pm

loved it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:04 am

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drooling...............   Drooling............... Empty

Back to top Go down

Drooling...............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Our Artwork :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: