The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: A New Start   A New Start EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:11 am

Title: A New Start
Author/LJ name: aleysiasnape
Ship: LM/HG/SS
Warnings: threesome, au
Word Count: 693
A/N: Many thanks to my betas Luciannamalfoy and Songquake

The new term at Hogwarts had started for Hermione Granger who was taking over as Deputy Headmistress of the school. Her partner in crime was none other than Headmaster Severus Snape as they looked over the list of first years together Severus had also hired his long- time friend, Lucius Malfoy to take the Head of Slytherin House position.

Hermione stifled a giggle, causing Severus to glance up from his list. Scowling, he muttered, “What’s so damn funny, Hermione?”

“Oh, I can’t tell you!” she giggled some more when Lucius entered the Headmaster’s office.

“What’s wrong with Hermione? Why is she laughing?” Lucius asked worriedly as he tried to pry the list out of Hermione’s hand. He was grateful to Severus for giving him this new start in life as Narcissa had passed away. But he was falling for Hermione, hard. And he knew that Severus had feelings for her as well.

“She won’t tell me, Lucius!” he growled, determined to find out the cause of her giggles.

Hermione opened the Floo and sent the list to her quarters just before Severus drew his wand, closing it.

“Damn it, Hermione! That wasn’t fair!” he bellowed noticing that Lucius had his arms full of a laughing Hermione.

“Is she under some type of spell? Maybe that is why she got rid of the list?” Lucius spoke softly, trying to ignore the tightness of his pants. What he didn’t expect was for her to turn around in his arms and to start kissing him!

“HERMIONE!” Severus yelled, worried that she was indeed under a spell.

Her hands worked swiftly as she undid Lucius’s outer robes, letting them fall to the floor. She started kissing him again as he implored Severus for help.

Severus gently tried to pry Hermione away from Lucius, only to find himself being kissed by her instead! “Hermione…stop…this…this...instant! The…portraits…will…” he panted in-between kisses, hearing the portraits gasp.

“But I want both of you here!” Hermione pouted, pointing to the Headmaster’s desk.

“Merlin help us!” both of thought as she whipped out her wand and casting a Divesto on their clothes.

She then went up to the Headmaster’s desk, sweeping everything off it. Positioning herself in the middle, she motioned for them to approach her. “I will tell you what I saw on the list if both of you make love to me!”

Without hesitating, Lucius went to her first, and started kissing and teasing her body. Severus stood watching, stroking his erect cock. He admitted to himself that he was jealous of Lucius. Then he decided to join in as Hermione attacked his erect penis with her mouth.

Severus gasped in surprise as she moved her head up and down, sucking hard on his cock. “Hermione…stop…I want to…” but it was too late, as he came in her mouth. She swallowed all of it.

To his surprise, she pushed him down on the desk and mounted him. Lucius, not to be outdone, stepped in-between them and fingered her arse.

Severus held onto her murmuring, “Relax, darling.”

She felt Lucius’s cock pushing gently into her ass. She felt him slide all the way in moaning, “More!”

They started the rhythm slowly, knowing that she hadn’t done this before and wanted her to get used to it. After a while they sped up, and she followed, much too there surprise. She screamed their names when they orgasmed hard.

Satisfied, she laid her head on Severus’ chest and yawned.

You owe us an explanation, pet,” Lucius drawled in her ear, running his hands up and down her body.

“It’s Neville’s children. The twins are starting this year,” she told them, laughing, knowing what a pain Neville had been Severus’s Potions class. Both men groaned, imagining what type of mischief these twins would cause.

“If they’re anything like their Father, they shall stay away from Potions class,” Severus growled, annoyed by Hermione’s laughter.

“But dear, you aren’t teaching potions anymore, remember? Horace is,” Hermione reminded.

Both Severus and Lucius sighed in relief at that, dreading the new term.
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:32 am

hmmmmmmm, both of them in Headmaster's office..... that would be probably the only reason I would ever willingly cause mischief to be sent to the Headmaster Wink Love it!
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start EmptyMon Dec 21, 2009 4:05 am

Thank you for the review!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Start Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Start   A New Start Empty