The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Too Much Love Will Kill You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyNottingham

LadyNottingham

Too Much Love Will Kill You Empty
PostSubject: Too Much Love Will Kill You   Too Much Love Will Kill You EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:23 pm

Another story of mine again.

It's called TOO MUCH LOVE WILL KILL YOU, still posted on FanFiction.net under my penname 'Delilah Kelley'.

This is a labor of love, still in progress. Have posted the first 25 chapters. I have more than 50 others already written, to be posted, but I need to check them first for spelling, grammar, inconsistencies, etc. I post chapters regularly, as I progress in checking - while still keeping on writing the rest of the story.

This is a Severus/Original Character story. I try to explore the good and evil (very evil) nature of Severus in his relationship with my OC. Lemons and violence, dark stuff, not for the faint of heart. But also a story of redemption - maybe ?

Link : http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5534720/1/Too_Much_Love_Will_Kill_You

Summary : Set in Alternate Universe. Voldemort is after a young blind girl endowed with special magical powers. Severus is on a mission to protect her – whatever the cost to his soul. Will he gain love and redemption in the process ? Adult themes and content, you’ve been warned.

Yet, you are most welcome to read and review ! Thanks in anticipation !
Back to top Go down

Too Much Love Will Kill You
Page 1 of 1