The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matters of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

Matters of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:55 am

This was one of the first stories that I've wrote in the hp fandom for a forum that I'm on.

Title: Matters of the Heart
Author(s): AleysiaSnape
Fandom: Harry Potter
Timeframe: AU
Characters: Severus/ofc, Lucius/ofc, Draco/hermione(very little)
Genre: drama/romance/action
Summary: Haven't thought up of one yet. Story is kind of menage a trois in later chapters. It starts off with her and Lucius. But she will wind up with Severus.
Disclaimer: Harry Potter characters is owned by Rowling and not by me.
Rating NC-17

Matters of the Heart Prologue:

Lucius Malfoy sat on his bunk, in his cell, at Azkaban. He was lonely, depressed that no one came to visit him, especially his wife Narcissa Malfoy who he thought would visit him or his relatives in France. His eyes widened when he realized that his uncle might not have heard of his predicament. His mind went back to the day that he seduced his cousin Siera Malfoy.

Flashback

It was when Severus turned his cousin down again that he hated to see her cry. Lucius came to her in the garden bearing Firewhiskey. Unknown to them, it was spiked with a love potion concocted by her twin brothers, Alwyn and Andros. He poured them a glass and handed her one. After awhile they talked, kissed and then he took her to his bed.
It was lucky that he placed a silencio charm around the room. He told her, “Relax Siera.” Before kissing her ridding them of their clothes. She sighed in his ear as he managed to get her aroused. “Be gentle Lucius.” She murmured softly in his ear. He realized that his cousin was still a virgin, but the potion kicked into overdrive as he thrust in quickly,causing her to scream out. He let her get used to his size as he murmured sweet nothings in her ear.
He built the rhythm up slowly and then faster. After a while they climaxed hard together crying out each others names. It seemed a fog was lifted as he was able to concentrate on her. “What happened Lucius? Why are we?” her voice trailed off when she realized what they had done. “I don’t know but are you regretting this already?” he whispered in her ear softly ready to take her again. “No! I thought I wanted Severus, I still want him, but I wanted you.” She spoke softly in his ear as they made love again.
end flashback

Once out of the daydream he received his copy of the Daily Prophet. He was reading the newspaper, scoffing at the article that he was lying about being under the Imperius curse while being a deatheater. “Only Skeeter can do rumors justice.” He thought angrily as he tossed the paper aside. He was appalled at the woman and can’t understand why the newspaper business kept her on. He started to pace in his cell.
He heard guards approaching as they asked a young, obvious female as he overheard them trying to talk her out of seeing him. Lucius’ curiosity got the better of him as he tried to straighten his clothes and hair. “If only I had my wand, and that voice sounds vaguely familiar.” He thought as they approach his cell.
His eyes widened in shock as he recognized his cousin, Siera Malfoy, on his father’s side of the family. She was a good two inches shorter than him, had strawberry blond hair, blue eyes that he could see the worry in, and frown lines appeared on her forehead.
She reprimanded the guards in true Malfoy fashion. “Absolutely not! I request, no demand to see him now!” she exclaimed shrilly. The guards obliged her as they opened the cell door and left them alone. “Lucius, I just heard the awful news and posted bail.” Siera explained hugging him tightly. He held onto her as realization set into what she said.
“What? Siera you couldn’t have that much money?” Lucius chided her as they held hands. “Father helped. You’re going to be released. But there’s one stipulation that the minister told me. You would have to come back to France with me.” She said breaking the news gently to him. “Gladly.” He spoke to her gently. He was willing to do anything to get out of the dark, dank cell and back home to Malfoy Manor even if it was time spent to pack his things. “And spend more time with Siera. Severus was a fool to let her go.” Lucius thought as he followed his cousin out of the cell.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 12:59 am

Here is chpt 1:

Matters of the Heart part 1

On the way home, Lucius looked at his cousin as she was staring out the carriage window. “She must have something to tell me other than my being released from Azkaban.” Lucius thought worriedly. The carriage reached Malfoy Manor and they both got out of the carriage. Lucius thought he would never see home again.

Lucius was glad to be home and out of Azkaban. He had showered, changed clothes and now trying to get all of his belongings together. As he was deciding what to take and what to get when he went to Paris. Narcissa was watching him from the doorway, trying hard not to show any emotion about him leaving Malfoy Manor.

"What if the Dark Lord calls you Lucius?" She questioned him softly. He turned, not realizing that she was there in the doorway watching. "He already knows that I have left Azkaban. I sent him word. He wants me to go into hiding with my cousin." He responded quietly as he walked towards her. "He knows about Siera?" she questioned him a frown forming on her forehead.

"Unfortunately yes. I was hoping to keep Uncle Atticas out of this. As far as I knew, he was neutral. Staying in France, trying to raise a family since Siera’s brothers are still in school. You know she is 25, Narcissa. So he’s bound to know." He replied to her. "But still, I don’t like it Lucius. You leaving home like this." Narcissa murmured.

Lucius sighed knowing that it would be difficult for her to accept. "Siera told me that the Ministry has agreed for you and Draco to write and or visit me abroad. I can not come back here."

They heard a "Ahem." coming from the doorway. Lucius and Narcissa turned there heads and saw Siera standing in the doorway. "Sorry, Lucius we don’t have much time. I have sent word to father. He’s going to let you have the east wing of the mansion." Siera reminded him of how much time they had left.

"Siera, look after him." Narcissa pleaded with her. "I will. Don’t worry he won’t get into too much trouble." She replied hugging Narcissa. Lucius kissed Narcissa before leaving. When they left Malfoy Manor Lucius turned to look at his cousin grinning.

"The whole east wing? I was expecting him to let me live in the cottage." She shrugged replying, "Dad’s got a soft spot for you. Oh and Severus will be coming as well." "Severus? Why?" Lucius questioned her frowning a bit. "Business. After all I am trying to get my Potions Mistress title. And there is something else I need to tell you, but after we get home." She spoke quickly to him.

Lucius frowned at this. He remembered the past summer when he and Severus stayed at the Manor in Paris, both enjoying Siera’s company. He even recalled Severus flirting with her some and that the green-eyed monster in him flared up as he defended her honor. "Lucius, you're married remember?" She scolded him after Severus left in a huff.

Siera stared at her cousin thinking, “How would he take it if he finds out that he has a son.” She wanted to tell him now but her father said it was best when they get home for him to find out.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:01 am

Matters of the heart pt 2

When they arrived at Paris and at Chateau Malfoy, Lucius wondered what Siera had to tell him. Once inside, however Siera made herself scarce as his Uncle Atticas Malfoy came up to him. “Lucius. It’s been too long.” Atticas replied to his only nephew. “Uncle do you know what Siera has to tell me?” Lucius question him wondering. Atticas looked back and noticed the concern written on his nephew’s face. “Let me show you were you’ll be staying. Then I’ll get Siera.” He spoke quietly to him.

He was paying scant attention to Atticas who was showing him around the house. "Lucius?" Atticas spoke softly trying to get his nephew’s attention. He knew that Siera haven’t told him about Alexander Lucian yet. "How about a drink?" Atticas asked Lucius as he ushered him into his study. Atticas poured some firewhiskey in both goblets. "He is going to need this." He thought handing the glass to Lucius. "Where is Siera? I thought she was going to accompany us?" Lucius demanded softly as he took a sip of firewhiskey.

Atticas was going to wait for Siera to tell him the news and sighed softly. "Well, she had some things to tend to. Namely her son, Alexander." Atticas told his nephew waiting for Lucius’ reaction. Lucius sputtered his drink out of his mouth. "Her what?" he started breathing heavily. "When did she marry?" Lucius demanded. "Oh no, she didn’t marry, Lucius. That was one of the reasons she couldn’t come to rescue you sooner. I gather you don’t remember over the summer holidays where you two had too much to drink at one time?" Atticas asked Lucius carefully noticing the frown on his nephew’s face.

"It’s a good thing he is sitting down." Atticas noted thoughtfully as he noticed Lucius’ eyes widened. "My son? Is it my son Atticas?" he demanded. "It took you long enough to figure that one out. Yes. Alexander Lucian is your son. Not Severus’. Severus was gone before the two of you drowned your sorrows in Firewhiskey." Atticas told his nephew sternly.

It dawned on Lucius that neither of them remembered to use the contraceptive spell that night when he took Siera. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat wondering what his Uncle was going to do to him. “Don’t worry Lucius. I’m not like your father.” He said with a wink. Lucius tilted his head back drinking his firewhiskey in one gulp.

“Here, you might need some more. Alexander looks just like you.” Atticas said to Lucius as he poured him some more Firewhiskey. “When can I meet him?” Lucius questioned his Uncle. “I’ll go and get Siera and Alexander.” Atticas replied quickly as he stepped out of the study.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:02 am

Matters of the Heart part 3

Lucius had gulped all of the second glass of firewhiskey down in one shot. “Merlin, I’m a father again!” he thought steadying himself as Atticas left him in the study to dwell on the information. "Did we even cast a contraception spell?" he thought as he tried his best to remember. All he remembered was how many times they made love that night.

"How am I going to explain this to Narcissa?" he thought guilty as he got up to find Siera. He was tired of waiting so he asked one of the house elves where the nursery was and she showed him in the right direction. “Mistress is in there.” She pointed at the nursery door.

In the nursery, "How did he take the news father?" Siera murmured softly to him as he held his grandson. "He’s shell shocked. I don’t think he expected to have another child. Especially since Draco is still in school." Atticas exclaimed softly to her. "Merlin, what about Narcissa?" she whimpered softly as she sank down in the rocker. "We will have to come up with a story. That’s why I invited Severus over." Atticas murmured smoothly noticing his daughter’s pale face. "He’ll hate me." She moaned softly as she cradled her head in her hands.

Lucius stood outside the door overhead their conversation. Contemplating whether or not to go in. “I could never hate Siera. Of course she could mean Severus.” He thought as he leaned on the wall for support. Trying to calm himself down. He knocked softly on the nursery door. "Enter." Atticas called softly. Lucius stepped in and noticed that his uncle was holding his son.

Alexander had silvery blonde hair and he was certain that, when he looked at him closer, he would have grey eyes. Siera watched him as Lucius walked over to their son and Atticas. Atticas passed the baby to him. Alexander opened his eyes up and started cooing. "How old is he?" Lucius spoke softly as father and son studied each other. "Two and a half months." Siera spoke calmly. He moved over to where she sat.

Atticas took the time to slip out of the nursery to meet with Severus. "How are we going to handle this Lucius?" she fretted as he sat down in the chair. He looked at her murmuring softly, "I never expected to be a father again. We must protect him." He gazed down at his son.

“I know what father has in mind. And I don’t think its going to set well with Severus.” She whispered hoarsely to Lucius as he took his other hand and drew her closer to him. “If only we can remember what happened that night.” He murmured in her ear softly.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:03 am

Matters of the Heart Pt 4

Lucius held Alexander a while longer before the baby started to fall back to sleep. "Trust me you didn’t miss much." Siera said playfully to him as he gently placed the baby in the crib. "About earlier." She started to say and Lucius placed a finger on her lips to shush her. "Narcissa must not know of this. Nor the Dark Lord, or our son will be in danger."

"Like Draco?" she whispered to him softly. He held her as long as he could before telling her, "We must join Atticas to see if Severus arrived." He murmured softly as he took her hand. They heard very loud arguing, some swearing going on before they entered the study. "Sounds like Severus." He muttered to her softly.

He felt her tense up and gently placed a hand on her back to steady her. Severus was indeed furious. Finding out that his best friend shagged Siera first. "Severus calm down." Atticas said softly to the Potions Master. "Calm? I’m trying to teach her advanced potions and this comes up? She can’t exactly take a baby in the lab now can she?" he snarled angrily at Atticas. They heard knocking and Atticas spoke, "Enter."

"Ah, I was wondering when you will show up." Severus muttered angrily to Lucius. Atticas decided to flee this time taking Siera with him. "Is that wise father?" she questioned him worriedly. "He must see reason Siera. You two are definitely in trouble." Atticas said to her sternly. "You’re blaming me for this? Maybe something was in the firewhiskey that we dranked." She hissed back at him furiously.

Lucius sat down calmly waiting for Severus to react. Severus noticed the grin on his face. "How did you manage to get out of Azkaban?" he hissed softly at him. "Siera and her father posted bail for me. It seems Narcissa couldn’t get her hands on my accounts to do so. So she contacted Atticas."

"But that is not a reason to seduce your cousin!" Severus practically roared at him. Lucius drawled smoothly, "Well if you had paid more attention to her old friend. Then we wouldn’t be in this predicament." "What are you trying to pull?" Severus demanded.

"Well, if Narcissa and Draco stumble upon my little secret, and if the Dark Lord finds out…" Severus’ eyes widened in surprise. "You want me to cover?" he muttered irately to Lucius. “Yes. Siera and I have a son to protect.” Lucius explained to Severus who was clutching onto the arm rest.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Matters of the Heart Part 5:

Siera snuck down the hallway to her father’s study. She was worried about Lucius and Severus knowing that both were experts at wand dueling. She would never forgive herself if either man were hurt or worse. She loved and cared for them both. She decided to leave Alexander and her father alone to bond some.

As she walked she chuckled softly wondering if Lucius and Severus have reached a compromise. She heard them talking really, really loudly. And rushed to the study noticing that they had forgotten to put up a silencing spell. "They forgot to put up a silencing spell." She tutted to herself. She quietly opened the door a bit to hear what they were discussing.

"What about our position with our master Lucius? Have you forgotten that?" Severus argued. As he had his third glass of firewhiskey, and took the liberty of sitting across from Lucius. Which he was glad that he did.

"Listen Severus. I can’t go back to England. How many times do I have to tell you that? Siera wants you. Riddle can wait. Besides we are strong enough to block him out if we have too. You think you can block Siera and my son from his prying eyes?" Lucius muttered into his drink.

Severus sighed knowing this was a losing battle. "I think I can. So Siera wanted me then? She still wants me? Then maybe our plan will work to fool Narcissa and Draco. At least Alex took after your side of the family." Severus replied softly as he drank the last drop of his firewhiskey.

"I think you have had enough Severus." Lucius murmured as he took the goblet away from him. Lucius hated to admit to himself that Severus and Siera did make a good match for each other.

They didn’t hear Siera come in with her arms crossed scowling at them both. "Dinner is at 8. Alexander has been put to bed and father expects to see the both of you. You should have at least put up a silencing spell up!" she exclaimed softly pointing a finger at both men.

Lucius and Severus looked wary at each other pointing a finger, "He forgot!" Siera shook her head as she came up to Severus who was swaying a bit. "Come on. You need a sobering up potion." She told him sternly. "I do not!" Severus retorted back stubbornly as he leaned closer to Siera. Lucius trailed behind watching the two closely.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:46 pm

Matters of the Heart pt 6:

Siera took Severus and Lucius to her potions lab that was set up in the west wing. As she handed him a vial of sober up potion he dranked it in a gulp. Severus grumbled after he downed the sobering up potion that Siera made. He grimaced. "Is it that bad?" Siera asked softly as she retrieved the vial from him. "It could use an improvement Siera." He replied silkily as he held her hand.

Lucius huffed and left the room to join Atticas in the dining room. The green-eyed monster rising in him. "He didn’t have to play the part that well." Lucius thought as he sat down angrily next to Atticas. "What’s the matter Lucius?" Atticas questioned his nephew worriedly. "Severus and Siera." Lucius spat out softly. "Oh? I think they make a good match." Atticas replied smiling at his nephew.

"Besides you should think about Narcissa. If she gets wind of this." He reminded Lucius. "Don’t remind me." Lucius moaned into his drink as Siera and Severus joined them a minute later as he had an arm wrapped around Siera’s waist. He helped her sit down and seated himself next to her. They had a full course meal served. "All this for us? Atticas you shouldn’t have." Severus replied smoothly as he poured some wine.

Dinner progressed rather quickly as she found someone rubbing his foot on her leg. Lucius was sitting to the right at her as she glanced out of the corner of his eye. She knew she couldn’t very well look down to see which one was doing it.

Siera decided to ignore Lucius and watched Severus filling his cup up with wine thinking, "He’ll only get drunk again." After awhile the rubbing of her leg continued and she had enough. "Well I’m full. Goodnight everyone. Must check in on Alexander." Siera replied as she got up and left the men alone. Lucius glared at Severus once she was gone. "Lucius, Severus please be civil about this." Atticas pleaded to them. He didn’t want the men to start wand dueling on the spot.

"He is right. Narcissa might frequent here more often, once Draco’s back in school." Severus reminded Lucius as he leaned back in his chair with arms crossed. "But you’ll be teaching Severus." Lucius reminded him. "There are weekends Lucius." Severus retorted back angrily. "Gentleman, please. Let’s think about this in the morning. I am tired. Snowy will show you to your quarters Severus. Goodnight." Atticas left the two alone in the dining room.

"Lucius may I remind you this was your idea. I haven’t seen Alexander yet." Severus replied back irritably to him. Lucius sighed and turned to the house elf. "Snowy, I’ll show Severus to his quarters. He wants to see the baby." "Yes Master." Snowy replied and he disappeared into the kitchen.

In the nursery, Alexander was asleep, sucking his thumb. Severus approached the crib cautiously, not wanting to wake him. He stared down on the baby. Lucius joined him. "Looks like Draco." Severus murmured softly. "Yes, I’m afraid that Narcissa will find out." Lucius spoke worriedly.

"You know Draco always wanted a sibling." Severus replied back softly. "Severus, you know I don’t want him to follow in our footsteps. Voldermort wants Draco to join. If he finds out about Alexander…" Lucius’ voice trailed off shakily.

"I get the picture Lucius. The Dark Lord is good at finding out the truth. If we have to we can use glamour on the baby to make him more like me." Severus suggested to Lucius.

"Let’s talk this over with Siera first. We need our rest." Lucius murmured softly as they made their way out of the nursery. Siera saw them coming out of the nursery, since her room is right across from the baby’s. "Severus, Lucius anything wrong?" she questioned them worriedly.

"We were thinking of using glamour on the baby. To make him more like Severus." Siera looked at Lucius questionably. "We will discuss this in the morning." Severus murmured as he took her hands in his. Lucius promptly left the two of them alone and headed back towards his rooms.

"Now that he’s gone." Severus murmured gently to Siera. He bent down to kiss her on her lips goodnight. "And my room is where?" Severus replied with a smirk. "Lucius left too early, the room is next to mine." Siera told Severus waving towards the next bedroom. “How convenient. And where is Lucius staying?” He purred in her ear silkily. “In the east wing.” She replied back quickly to him noticing that he wasn’t exactly letting her go that easily.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Matters of the Heart Pt 7:

Lucius Malfoy paced in his elegant bedroom, which was housed in the east wing of Chateau Malfoy. He glanced down at the blank piece of paper and untouched quill. Sighing in defeat, he sat down, poured some brandy while he gathered his thoughts together to write to Narcissa. He had to bend the truth a bit. “This is to protect your son, Alexander.” He reminded himself knowing that he and Siera could never wed while he remained married to Narcissa.

His uncle’s owl, Willow, perched next to him, patiently waiting to carry the message back to Malfoy Manor. He sat down at the desk, glass in hand as he wrote:

Dearest Narcissa,
I am well. And have news to tell you. Severus and Siera have a baby boy named Alexander Lucian who was born on Feb 2. Alexander is almost a year old and Siera would love if you would become Alexander’s godmother as she has asked me to be the baby’s godfather. Also Igor Karkaroff will be the baby’s goduncle. Since Severus and Siera are making plans to wed, the baby will carry the malfoy-snape name, combining both families.
Yours,
Lucius

Lucius reread the letter. He thought it straight to the point and hope that Narcissa would not figure out the little scheme he and Severus cooked up in order to protect the babe. He rolled the letter up, sealed it with the Malfoy seal and attached it to the owl’s leg. Murmuring softly to the owl, "Malfoy Manor in England." The owl hooted and flew off leaving Lucius to his thoughts as he drained the last of the brandy.

He quietly made his way down to the nursery door. "I’m just peeking in on him." Lucius thought as he opened the door quietly. He made his way towards the crib, the room dimly lighted as he peered over the crib. Alexander was sucking his thumb and he managed to kick the cover off in his sleep. Lucius gently picked his son up, cradling him in his arms as he sat down in the rocker. He pulled the blanket around the babe surprisied that Alexander didn’t wake up.

Severus had managed to get in Siera’s room, waiting for her while she changed in the bathroom. He was quite nervous about asking her if he and Lucius could do a glamour spell on the baby. Siera came out wearing a long, sleeveless nightgown that showed off her curves. Severus, eyed what she was wearing and she crossed her arms.

She noticed that he was staring directly at her nightgown! "Severus Snape! I thought you were in your room asleep!" she exclaimed putting her hands on her hips. All Severus could think of was, "Merlin, she’s beautiful when she gets angry!" He wasn’t thinking very clearly when he pulled her into embrace kissing her.

Despite her protest as she placed her hands on his chest. Her eyes widened in surprise as she felt his muscular chest. He chuckled softly murmuring, "I do keep in shape my dearest." "I am going to check up on my son. And I expect you to behave!" Siera scolded him. Severus replied with a smirk as he followed her out.

He wanted to take it further but it seems Siera wanted to wait. “I can wait. I am a patient man.” Severus thought as she opened the nursery door quietly.

Unknown to them both, Lucius had fallen asleep in the rocking chair holding Alexander. Siera opened the door quietly and gasped softly as she noticed Lucius was there. Severus was about to say something but she put her hand up to his mouth, silencing him. "He looks quiet peaceful." Siera murmured softly as she walked over to where Lucius was and gently place a chaste kiss on her cousin’s cheek.

Severus scowled knowing that he had a lot of work cut out for him if he tries his best to win Siera’s heart. Knowing that she has feelings for Lucius doesn’t help the situation at all. He frowned remembering the conversation Atticas had with him earlier as he thought back, “The firewhiskey they dranked was spiked with a love potion. She was right. I had the bottle tested earlier.” Atticas spoke to Severus in concern as he gave him the notes.

“Who brewed the potion?” Severus questioned Atticas noticing that the potion was advanced. “That I don’t know. I have my suspicions though.” Atticas hinted as he remembered his twin sons were up to some mischief that day.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Matters of the Heart pt 8

Severus Snape sighed softly, pinching the bridge of his noise as he watched Siera gently take Alexander from Lucius’ arms. She placed the babe in the crib and then went back to wake Lucius up. "Lucius." She murmured softly in his ear placing a hand on his shoulder.

"Siera you don’t want to do that." Severus warned her through Legimens. "What? Wake him up gently? Its not like I don't know he’s a death eater Severus Alexander Snape!" she thought back to him angrily. Severus flinched slightly regretting warning her. He saw Lucius open his eyes up slowly as he stared down at Siera, who was looking up at him in concern. She got up out of the way for him to get up from the rocking chair. Lucius’ body ached reminding him how old he really was.

"Did I really drift off to sleep?" Lucius murmured to her softly as he ignored Severus’ glare. She smiled up at him. "You did. You must be really tired, come on." Severus huffed and turned stiffly out of the room as he left the door open.

They heard distant rumbling in the background as a storm approached. Lucius glanced back worriedly towards the crib. "He’s fine Lucius. He can sleep through anything! Besides I have a monitor in my room." She murmured softly to him as she had an arm wrapped around his waist. "Alright, just as long as he’s safe." He muttered to her softly.

They saw something scurry past them and Siera shrieked seeing that it was a rodent, almost knocking Lucius back against the wall. Severus turned around and saw the rodent was in a hurry. He raised his wand and said "Stupefy!" The rodent squeaked, protesting as Lucius approach it.

"Well, well, well Pettigrew, spying on me? You know the dark lord’s orders." Lucius said tsking the rodent. "What shall we do with him?" Severus muttered irately. He was very tired and would like nothing more to do than to use Crucio on Pettigrew.

"I do have a cat." Siera said to the men as the rodent squealed loudly. Lucius quickly turned around to check on the baby. Much to his relief, Alexander was in the crib, sucking his thumb in content. He gently picked him up, as all of his senses were on high alert. "If Pettigrew is here, who else is here?" he thought worriedly checking his son out. Lucius came out holding Alexander and then wrapped an arm around Siera. "What shall we do with you?" Lucius said softly as the rodent struggled. Atticas heard the commotion as he rushed upstairs.

"What the…" his voice drifted off as he caught himself once he saw Lucius holding the baby and then the rodent suspended in the air. "He is Voldemort’s spy." Severus replied to Atticas softly. Pettigrew started trying to get down, but Severus strengthened the spell. "I don’t think so." He growled softly to the pest. "I think I got the perfect place." Atticas said motioning for them to follow.

Pettigrew was placed in a cell that was reinforced with wards and spells. He transformed within this cell. "What were you sent here for Pettigrew?" Severus spat out softly. Peter watched Siera, Lucius and the baby. "He is my son." Severus warned him sternly. "Veritaserum?" Atticas asked Severus as Pettigrew begin to twitch nervously. "No! I was sent to keep an eye on Lucius."

"I am here to keep an eye on him." Severus said to Pettigrew with arms crossed glaring at him. "This is getting us nowhere." Lucius said to them as he stepped up. "Pettigrew, I was giving permission not to attend any death eater meetings in England. Why are you here?" Lucius sneered at the man.

"You are his right hand man Malfoy. If you’re not there than a new one must be chosen." Pettigrew said as his beady eyes rested on Severus.
Severus raised his eyebrow curiously. "I am here to protect my family. He’ll have to choose someone else. Now what do we do with him?" Severus asked the small group.

"Let’s give him to the cat." Siera said smiling as Peter heard a very loud meow somewhere down the hall. "NO, anything but that. PLEASE!" he squealed out a bit too loudly.

"He’s making a scene! He’ll wake the baby." Atticas muttered to Severus and Lucius. Severus rushed over to Siera to help her keep Alexander quiet. "I don’t think I want to go back upstairs alone." She murmured to Severus.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:53 pm

Matters of the Heart pt 9

Severus escorted Siera and the baby upstairs. His senses were on high alert as his wand was drawn. He recalled that Lucius didn’t have his wand with him. The thunderstorm was getting to be really bad. He glanced worriedly at Alexander in Siera’s arms. She looked up at him murmuring softly, "He’s a sound sleeper. I guess he gets that from his father." He smiled back at her kissing her forehead.

Once back in her chambers, he quickly scoped the room out until he was satisfied that no one was there to bother them. He noticed that Siera had placed Alexander next to the bed in a bassinet. She sat down and patted the seat next to her. "You know, it took some time but I did find out who spiked the brandy." Siera purred softly in his ear.

"It wasn’t me! I swear it wasn’t!" he exclaimed softly to her. Siera placed her arms around Severus’ neck. "It was my brothers' doing. I think they wanted us together but botched the plan entirely. When they saw me and Lucius kissing in the gardens, I noticed them fleeing quickly out of the corner of my eye." She revealed to Severus as she gently massaged his shoulders. He leaned back a bit closer relishing in her touch. "Your too tense!" She scolded softly as he relaxed under her touch. Severus sighed as he tried to relax his muscles.

"What did your father do once he found out?" he questioned her softly as he remembered distinctly that Atticas didn’t exactly tell him who brewed the potion. "Oh, gave them a lecture and sent them off to Durmstrang, saying it would do a world of good for the both of them. Why? You didn’t think Fred and George Weasley did it, did you?" she replied back playfully to him. Severus chuckled softly, "You met the two?"

"Unfortunately yes. My brothers are a big fan of there products." She grumbled softly to him as they reclined back on the pillows. Severus with a wave of his wand changed their clothes into nightclothes. He wearing a long, green nightshirt and she wearing a nightgown. She had laid her head in the crook of his shoulder. Sensing they were in a comfortable position, Severus pulled the covers up and kissed her on the lips. "You think this would work?" she murmured sleepily.

"I hope so Siera. I do have feelings for you." She propped herself up looking at him. "Then why?" she questioned softly worriedly. "I guess I didn’t want to get rejected…" his voice trailed off as she placed a hand on his cheek. "I wouldn’t have." She murmured softly to him. "I know that now. So was he…" his voice trailing off again hesitating about her time with Lucius.

"You mean gentle? Yes, Lucius was gentle. We made love I guess seven times that night. But I guess it was a shock for him when he decided to return home and then the aurors arrested him." She spoke sadly. "He didn’t know about the baby before hand?" Severus replied back wondering if Lucius knew about Alexander before hand. "No, father told me not to say anything. Saying it was for the best. But seeing that you-know-who know knows…." Her voice trailed off sounding a bit shaky.

"Shshsh, we will protect him Siera. Now get some rest." Severus told her softly as he pulled her into an embrace. He started kissing her and she wrapped her arms around his neck. Her hands going up to his hair. “Don’t stop.” She murmured softly to him.

He murmured, “Divesto.” Quickly removing there clothes as he lay on top of her. “Are you sure Siera?” he asked her hoarsely. “Yes!” she exclaimed and he entered her moaning in her ear softly. He started the rhythm slowly building up. After awhile they climaxed hard together. He took his wand and murmured, “Scourgify!” and fell asleep.

After a couple of hours of sleep, Severus woke up wide-awake and glanced at Siera who was sleeping soundly. He gently untangled himself, getting up quietly out of bed he checked on Alexander. He had put his nightgown back on and started to pace quietly wondering why Pettigrew was here, truly here.

He heard a soft knock on the door and went to open it. "Its me." Lucius spoke quietly outside. Severus opened up the door and Lucius glared at him. "What?" Severus hissed softly. This was no time to be jealous. "You didn’t leave Atticas down there with Pettigrew?" Severus questioned him sternly.

"No, uncle set up traps so Pettigrew can’t escape and no one can get in. He retired for the night. Is she…." Lucius’s voice trailed off worriedly.

"Sleeping soundly, Alexander is in the bassinet." Lucius walked over quietly to check up on his son. He turned to Severus and whispered, "You should be getting some sleep. I can’t sleep, so I’ll stay in here and keep watch. I have this feeling…"

"You as well? I’ll be next door." Severus spoke grumpily to him as he left the room. "And it was going so well between us, too." Severus thought as he entered his room checking the place out before going to sleep.

Lucius grinned to himself as he changed into his nightclothes and got in bed with Siera. Finding out that she was sleeping in the nude. He just wanted to check in on her and then head back to his chambers, but he didn’t feel like walking all the way back there.

After watching her for awhile her hand was on his chest as she grabbed his nightshirt. Lucius gasped softly as he heard her muttered in her sleep, "No, get away!" "Siera, Siera wake up!" Lucius spoke softly to her. She woke up looking around wildly. "Lucius? Hold me!"
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:56 pm

Matters of the Heart pt 10

Lucius held Siera, slowly rubbing her back, noticing that the sheet she was holding had fallen down. Her breathing had slowed down and he thought worriedly,"Whatever the dream she had it must have been quite bad for her to be this shaken up."

He felt a breeze coming through the balcony door of Siera’s room. When he checked on Alexander earlier the baby was a bit too quiet for him. "I’ll be right back, love. I just want to check on Alexander." He murmured soothingly in her ear. When he got up from the bed she clutched the sheet to her as Lucius walked over to the bassinet.

"Lucius?" she questioned him softly fearing that the dream of hers might come true. She noticed that he was staring very hard at the bassinet and when realization set in… "ALEXANDER!" Lucius bellowed out startling Siera as she saw Lucius fell on his knees clinging to the bassinet.

Severus heard the commotion from next door and came rushing to the room, just in time to see Lucius, tears flowing down his face. "Someone took our son!" he exclaimed angrily to Severus as he got up to comfort Siera. Siera buried her face in Lucius’ chest crying softly. "I’m going to interrogate that bastard downstairs." Severus growled softly to them as he quickly made his way to the basement.

Lucius rocked Siera back and forth trying to calm them both. "He, he got him. In my dream, he wanted to take over Alexander’s body." She sobbed in Lucius’ chest. "Over my dead body!" Lucius growled softly in her ear. Siera looked at him wild-eyed.

"Lucius, I don’t want to lose you. I love you." She spoke to him in concern. "I’ll be careful Siera." He murmured as he kissed her. Lucius didn’t want to admit it but he was in love with her as well.

Severus walked fast back to Siera’s bedroom. "I don’t know how the bastard did it." Severus growled angrily. "Peter escaped? He couldn’t have gotten far." Lucius muttered to Severus as Atticas came in holding something in his arms.

"Please father, tell me you’ve got Alexander!" Siera said crying softly as she clutched to Lucius for support.They heard the baby’s cry and saw the baby kicking his leg. "I thought something like this would happen. He is safe daughter. Plus I owled Durmstrang. Igor owes me a favor or two." Atticas said to Siera, gently placing Alexander in her arms.

Lucius touched the babe, relief washed over him. His son was safe. But know he must tell his family his secret "Siera, I have to tell you the truth. I work as a spy for the light." Lucius told her softly.

"He found out somehow." Severus muttered wondering if he should tell Lucius that he was a spy too. "No, timing is off. I’ll tell him in my own good time." Severus thought watching the couple from the doorway.

"May I suggest a room change dearest?" Atticas questioned his daughter in concern. "Yes, let me get some things together." She murmured as she handed Alexander to Lucius.

"By the way uncle, what did Pettigrew get?" Lucius asked holding curiously as they followed him. "A baby doll. One of Siera’s." Once settled in the room across from Lucius’ she turned in trying to get some sleep as Lucius handed Alexander to Severus . Alex griped his finger tightly. Severus chuckled softly wondering what it would be like if he were a father.

"Things would be different and knowing that she wants children with me. I just hope they would inherit her nose." Severus thought as Alexander settled down in his god uncle’s arms and he placed him gently in the bassinet. Severus turned in, sleeping beside Siera as he tucked his wand underneath the pillow. And wrapped one arm around Siera as he placed wards on the room to alert him of any danger. ************************************************************
Peter came to Lord Voldemort bowing. "My Lord, here is the babe." "Good, good, my plan will succeed." He took the babe from Peter and quickly unfolds the baby’s blanket. "What is this? This isn’t a child!" Voldemort bellowed standing up staring at Peter.

Peter cringed as he spoke quickly, "I was in their room master. The baby was in the bassinet." "You are a fool Pettigrew! The old man out foxed you. I will have to send someone else to finish the job."

"But my Lord, they have changed the wards on the manor. Everything." "Well, Severus should have realized that the babe has power. A lineage of Snape-Malfoy blood running through the baby. He would be a powerful wizard. I can sense that. I want that power!" Voldermort exclaimed to Pettigrew as he motioned for the follower next to him. "LeStrange."

"Yes, my Lord." Rodulphus bowed stiffly. Inside his thoughts were in turmoil. "I know Siera! She’s like a sister to me." He managed to block the thought out as Voldemort gave him specific instructions. Knowing full well if he were to warn Siera and her family Bella would get wind of this and report him back to Voldemort.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 8:59 pm

Matters of the heart Pt 11

Several months passed as they kept an eye on Alexander hoping that the Dark Lord would not try to kidnap him again. It was soon Christmas and Severus was holding Alexander in his lap as they watched Siera and her brothers trim the tree. He played with Alexander with one of his toys as the baby giggled and grabbed for it. He also knew that she was avoiding Lucius since Narcissa’s arrival.

Narcissa and Draco had come to visit him and the family over the hols. He didn’t mind the extra attention she was giving him. He had purchased her an engagement ring which was tucked safely in his robe pocket. Alex was playing with a toy that Lucius got him. Severus was trying to get him to say “dada.”

"Sev! He’s not even a year old yet!" Siera exclaimed laughing at him as Alexander played with his nose. Then she noticed mistletoe hanging at every door. She turned around and glared at her brothers, Alwyn and Andros. "What?" they said to her looking confused.

"Mistletoe? Haven’t you two caused enough trouble?" she said to them trying to control her temper.

"But sis…" They whined and pouted before they stomped out of the den. She didn’t sense Severus come up behind her murmuring, "I think mistletoe is a brilliant idea, although we can only use one and not the lot. Can’t have you kissing Igor now can we?"

Her hand flew up over her mouth. "Ooh! I forgot! He’s with father in the study. Maybe I should let him know what the little imps were doing and…" Her voice trailed off as she noticed that Severus was looking at a sleeping Alexander in the chair.

"Dearest, Alex is napping." He said motioning towards the chair he occupied earlier. "You want to go complain while we can do…" his voice trailed off as he whispered into her ear. Her eyes gotten wide and she gathered Alex in her arms, and grabbed his robes pulling him upstairs.

Missing Lucius and Narcissa’s entrance as they came back from shopping.
"Really Cissa, did we have to buy out the whole store?" Lucius complained as he was swamped with baby presents. "But I want him to have all the things Draco didn’t have at the time!" Narcissa exclaimed happily to him as she summoned a house elf.

"Meddlesome woman!" Lucius muttered underneath his breath. He was also bewildered as to why Draco had invited Hermione Granger along to accompany them to France. Much to his surprise she accepted Draco’s invitation. After Draco told her how big his great uncle’s library was.

They lingered behind Lucius and Narcissa as they talked quietly. Lucius and Narcissa passed Siera’s room as they heard the commotion coming from inside and Lucius muttered, "Really, they should know how to use a silencing spell!" Narcissa glared at him as they entered their chamber.

Couple of hours later, Lucius was relaxing in a hot tub trying to forget what he heard early on in Siera’s chambers. "Really, did he have to go overboard?" he thought pinching the bridge of his nose. Narcissa joined him as she started to massage his shoulders.

"Darling, you are tense. Relax." She murmured to him softly. He tried to relax, but he can’t help but think that the Dark Lord was up to something, since he hadn’t made any attempts to contact them.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 11:59 pm

Matters of the Heart pt 12:

Lucius was worried about his son so he sneaked in the nursery to check on Alexander, as he couldn’t sleep. Much to his surprise when he entered the nursery Alexander was up, bouncing up and down as he held on to the crib. But once he saw Lucius, his tiny arms were out waving towards him to be picked up. Lucius chuckled softly as he gently picked Alexander up.

"Shsh…Momma must not know that I’m here." He murmured softly to the cooing baby. He sat down in the rocker carefully and glanced back at the doorway. Startled to see Siera standing there with her arms crossed. "Couldn’t sleep." Lucius told her softly.

"Ah-ha…I know better." She replied back smirking. She noticed Lucius looked relieved and he got up to give the baby to her. "You have been avoiding me. So I decided to check up on our son. Plus have you seen the mistletoe hanging in every doorway I presume?" Lucius drawled.

"Yes. Wait till I get my hands on those two brothers of mine. They promised they would take them down." She fussed softly.

Lucius bent down to kiss her and she placed her hands on his bare chest. "Lucius…" her voice trailed off softly "Yes Siera?" he drawled softy before giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. He gently handed Alexander back to her and started to leave.

Alexander saw Lucius leaving and hollered out in Siera’s ear, "DA!" "What?" Lucius was startled as he turned around to see his son reaching for him. "Oh no." he groaned softly wondering what Narcissa would do once she found out the truth. Siera was startled as well. "His first word!" She whispered excitedly to Lucius as Alex kept saying "Da."

"How are we going to handle this?" Siera whispered fervently to him. Lucius noticed the worried look on her face. He took her in his arms murmuring, "Shsh, we will find a way."

"Ahem." They turned to see Severus standing there with arms crossed. "DA!" Alexander exclaimed holding his arms out towards Severus. Lucius and Siera breathed a sigh of relief as Severus calmly picked him up from Siera’s arms. Alexander giggled and turned to look back at his crib where his toy was.

He stuck his hand out reaching for his toy. Siera watched as Lucius and Severus talked softly, while the toy floated in mid air. "Sev, Lucius…" Siera whispered as she touched their arms. They looked up and gasped softly when the toy reached Alexander’s hand and he giggled.

Lucius was stunned. No one in the Malfoy family was able to do wandless magic that young. "Did he…" Severus’ voice trailed off as Lucius took Alex in his arms and kissed his forehead. "We will have to tell father about this. Maybe this is why you-know-who wants him?" Siera questioned the men worriedly.

"I have to agree Lucius. If he ever finds out that we lied in order to protect Alex and Siera, he won’t hestiate to kill us outright." Severus murmured to them softly.

"There is the winter ball coming up." Siera informed them. "Who’s going to be here?" Severus questioned wondering if he can owl Albus to send some Order members. "Rodolphus, Igor and Rabastan." Siera answered solemnly. Lucius groaned softly and did an un-Malfoy thing to do such as thudding his head on the wall.

"Lucius! Do you want to wake the others?" Siera snapped at him softly. He stopped when she told him that. Alexander had fallen asleep in Severus’ arms when they discussed their plan quietly.

Draco saw them in the hallway as he tried stifling a yawn. He had waited for Hermione to come up from the library and went in search for her. Lucius saw him approaching, "Draco why are you still up?" Draco grinned as he gently took Alexander from Severus.

"No, couldn’t sleep. Going to check up on Hermione. She’s in the library doing research." Draco said as he left them. He held Alexander as he murmured to the baby, "Wonder where she is?" He saw Hermione asleep on the table with a dozen or so books scattered across the table. He gently shook her shoulder. "Wha…"

"You fell asleep!" he said smirking. "You waited for me? Awe, he’s so cute! When’s Professor Snape and Siera getting married?" "Don’t know. C’mon, let’s put him back in his crib." Draco replied noticing that Alexander had fallen back to sleep. He wondered what his father, godfather and cousin were up to. "They will have to fill me in later." He thought as they walked up the stairs.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:01 am

Matters of the Heart pt 13

The Winter Ball was in full swing at Château Malfoy. "I can’t believe Uncle invited Cornelius." Lucius muttered underneath his breath to Siera as he watched Narcissa dancing with Cornelius. They were standing near the punch bowl.

"Well, I think he persuaded Father. He said something about checking up on you." Siera murmured back softly to him. Lucius clenched his fists tightly. "Lucius calm yourself! We don’t want to give ourselves away. Although I do think Draco suspects that something is going on." Siera murmured to Lucius as he noticed Draco looking away quickly when Severus approached Siera.

"May I have this dance love?" Severus asked Siera holding his hand out. She curtsied and took his hand as he swept her out on the dance floor. Leaving Lucius alone with her two brothers.

"Congratulations are in order I hear." Cornelius drawled at the happy couple. "Thank you." They replied back. "When will it be?" Cornelius asked curiously. "We haven’t decided yet." Severus drawled as he held Siera closer to him. "New years, perhaps?" Siera suggested to him. "Sounds good love." Severus murmured liking the suggestion. The quicker he was wedded to Siera the better.

"And where’s your son?" Cornelius questioned them curiously looking around for the baby. "With father." Siera replied back as she looked to where Atticas was holding a sleeping Alexander in his arms. Igor kept checking on the baby since he was going to be named Alexander’s goduncle.

Lucius decided to join them. "Lucius, you haven’t danced with Narcissa all evening." Atticas spoke softly as he noticed that Narcissa mostly danced with Cornelius. And he knew for a fact that Lucius is an excellent dancer. "I know Uncle. Here let me put Alexander to bed." Lucius said noticing that his son was drifting off to sleep.

Atticas passed his grandson to Lucius who held him close. Igor accompanied him after Atticas informed him what happened with Pettigrew. “Any kidnapping attempts lately?" Igor asked cautiously noticing Lucius’ look. "No. I have a feeling he’s up to something. If anything happens to my godson, Siera would do the unthinkable." Lucius spoke worriedly to Igor.

"Like joining our cause? Is this what our master wants?" Igor whispered.

"He wants a foothold in France. And to be able to do that, he is trying his best to persuade Uncle to join."

"And you don’t want him to?" Igor questioned him curiously.

Lucius sighed replying softly, "Family is everything to me, Igor. If I lost all of my family then…" his voice trailed off as they heard a noise. It was a loud crash, then the lights went out as both men held their wands and said, "Lumos." Lucius was still holding Alexander in his arms. Amazingly the baby was asleep.

They heard a noise and the door slammed open, startling Alexander who started crying. "Shsh…" Lucius murmured trying to keep his son calm. Draco stood at the door, trying to catch his breath. "Siera’s gone. Uncle Severus is looking for her now."
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 am

Matters of the Heart pt 14

Siera woke up groggily as she struggled to sit up. She tried to recall what happened at the ball. “It happened all so fast.” She thought as she found herself tied, gagged and blindfolded and heard someone beside her.

Hermione Granger was also captured and tied in the same fashion as Siera. Siera heard two people approaching them. "Excellent work Lestrange. Not only you brought Siera here, but the mudblood as well. You will be well rewarded for this." The Dark Lord hissed softly.

"My liege." Lestrange bowed. Inside he was feeling guilty. He hadn’t planned on taking the Granger girl. But when she moved to protect Siera, he had no choice but to take her as well.

"Well, well, well, it seems congratulations are in order again for you and Severus, my dear." Voldemort purred enthusiastically in Siera’s ear.

"What is he talking about?" Siera thought as she kept Occulding her mind. He had laid a hand on her belly. "You are pregnant with Severus’ child. I should let you go, but under the circumstances, I am without my right hand man."

Siera’s head snapped up. "So this is what this is about. He wants Severus to take Lucius’ place." She thought.

"And Miss Granger. Tsk Tsk. Seems you and the young Mr. Malfoy have been busy. You are pregnant as well."

"No." Siera thought desperately. If he hurt Lucius’ grandchild she knew that Lucius would happily sever the dark lord limb from limb. Hermione muffled her protests as the women were separated into different rooms. A single tear trickled down Siera’s cheek as she thought, "Severus is walking into a trap. And our baby is in danger."
Draco had taken Alexander from his father when he noticed how pale he had become from the news. Lucius felt like someone had squeezed his heart as all the air left his lungs.

"Father?" Draco questioned him worriedly. Lucius’ legs started to buckle as he grabbed the crib for support.

"It has to be Rudolphus." Igor stated noticing Lucius’ hands were shaking.

"How?" Lucius croaked out wondering how the hell he disapparated from the Manor.

Atticas had run up the stairs to the nursery. "Severus has gone by himself. Miss Granger is also missing." Draco gasped softly. "Not her as well." Lucius murmured shockingly. Draco handed Alexander over to Atticas.

"I’m going after them." Draco said determinedly but Lucius stopped him.

"Draco you don’t want to rush in there like that. Contact Albus."
“He knows. He is already here along with some aurors. Shacklebolt and Moody have gone to help Severus out." Atticas informed them. Igor’s face paled. "He knows were double agents Lucius. He knows." Draco looked at his father questionably.

"Does mother know?" he asked Lucius softly.

"No. And it stays in this room." Lucius warned his son sternly. "Who else knows?" Draco demanded. "Dumbledore."
Severus Snape apparated to the dark lord’s domain. He cleared his mind as he was in his death eater robe and mask. He knew Moody and Shacklebolt were tailing him as back up. He intended to get them all out alive. He found Siera bound and gagged. He released her gag and kissed her.

"Severus it’s a trap!" she exclaimed softly to him.

"Shsh…" he murmured softly in her ear as he undid her bindings and pulled off her blindfold. They heard the door click shut. Rushing to it they couldn’t leave for it was locked and warded from the outside.

He pulled out a portkey to Atticas’ Manor. "That’s father’s portkey!" she exclaimed to him as he pulled her close. She felt the familiar pull of the portkey and they wound up in her father’s study. "What about Hermione?" she questioned him frantically.

"Shsh…Moody and Shacklebolt have brought her back safely." Moody interrupted them before she could tell Severus about thier baby, "Voldemort and the rest of the Death Eaters have escaped capture."
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:09 am

Matters of the Heart pt 15

“And Miss Granger?” Severus asked Moody in concern.

“We got her out safely too.” Moody informed him. Severus pulled away from Siera when Moody informed him of the bad news. Siera was upset, so upset that she didn’t tell Severus about their baby. She did the only thing to let him know; she fainted.

"Severus." Moody informed him pointing to Siera who he caught in his arms.

"Siera." Severus murmured worriedly to her. "I’ll go get Atticas." Moody replied as he left hurriedly leaving the two alone. Severus kissed her on the lips trying to rouse her. "Sev…" she whimpered softly. "I’m here." He murmured holding her close. "You are going to be a father. Don’t do anything foolish like getting yourself killed!" Siera informed him softly.

Severus’ eyes widened in surprise as he took his wand out. Muttering a spell, he found out that she was indeed carrying his heir. "He knows about the baby Severus." She murmured worriedly to him. He held her close to him damning Voldermort in the process as well.

"And Hermione’s pregnant." She told him. "Draco’s?" he asked her softly. "Yes." She spoke softly gently caressing his cheek. They heard someone coming up the stairs and it was Draco and Atticas.

"Siera are you alright?" Atticas asked his daughter.

"Yes. Severus will inform you." She murmured to him gently. "Yes Draco?" Severus questioned his godson. "Ummm, Uncle can we talk?" Draco asked Severus hesitantly.

"Ummm, I’ll find Lucius. Let him know that I’m ok." Siera murmured gently to Severus as she kissed him on the lips. Leaving Severus, Atticas and Draco alone together.
Lucius stayed behind to keep watch on Alexander. He was pacing in the nursery back and forth. No one has informed him of anything. And he was growing impatient. He heard the door open quietly and saw someone poking their head around the door. "Lucius?" She called out softly in the darkened room.

His breath caught in his throat. "Siera is it you? Really you?" he thought to her desperately. She shut the door quietly as she heard him murmur, "Silencio." So no one would over hear them. Lucius opened his arms up and she automatically jumped into them, knocking the wind out of him as he landed on the couch that was behind him with her in his lap.

She had laid her head on his shoulders. "I’m pregnant with Severus’ child. Voldemort knows." She told him wanting him to hear it from her. She felt him stiffen and his grip on her relaxed.

"Do you regret?" Lucius whispered softly to her barely breathing. She was shocked to the core about his reaction.

"NO! No, Lucius how could you think that? I love you. You were my first, Lucius! In fact I love you both."

"Who more?" he whispered hoarsely.

"Please don’t make me choose. I don’t want to hurt the both of you. But I know marrying Severus would be the right thing to do." She whispered in his ear before kissing him on the lips.

She heard a low, soft growl coming from him and felt him pushing her towards the pillows on the armrest. She had wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

They heard a knock. "Whoever it is they would go away, eventually." He murmured to her softly as he kissed her again. They knocked louder. "damn." He muttered in her ear softly.

"Darling try to compose yourself. I’ll check up on our son." She spoke softly to him. He gave her one last kiss before reluctantly getting up to answer the door. Before he opened it, he turned around and saw Siera checking up on Alexander.

Slowly opening the door he calmed himself down. When he opened the door, he saw a worried looking Draco. "Draco?" he questioned his son worriedly. "Father, we need to talk alone." Siera had gathered Alexander in her arms as she walked out of the room. But not before she turned her head to give Lucius a smile and a wink before she left them alone.
Siera spotted Severus holding his head in his hands when she walked in their room. "Love?" she questioned him sitting down next to him.

"How can we protect you both? Draco is insisting joining to become a spy. He’s not ready." Siera sighed softly as she got up to place Alexander in the bassinet. She went back to Severus and gathered him in her arms. "He needs me." She thought gently rocking him.

He started sobbing on her shoulder as she comforted him. He then kissed her. Once calmed down enough and pulled a box out of his robe pocket. " I was going to give you this on Christmas Eve. But now will be as good as time as any. Will you do me the honor of being my wife, Siera?" "Yes!" She exclaimed to him softly as he placed the ring on her finger. He murmured, "We need our rest. Albus has a plan for you and Hermione to stay safe. Away from the upcoming battle."

"What are you thinking love?" She questioned him softly as he cuddled up to her in bed. He yawned and murmured sleepily "He wouldn’t give me the details."
Lucius had a long talk with Draco. Along with Siera’s news and about him becoming a grandfather, well, he was quite shell-shocked. He wanted to talk this over with Narcissa but when he got in bed, she was already asleep. He glanced up at the clock on the mantle. Siera’s picture was sleeping as well as the baby.

Lucius breathed a sigh of relief. "Lucius?" Narcissa murmured sleepily as she turned over to face him. "Oh no here it comes." He thought to himself if she had looked at the clock earlier. "Yes Cissy?"

"Draco is he…" "He’s fine, love. He didn’t go with Severus to rescue them. And we’re going to be grandparents." Narcissa was wide awake and murmured, "I didn’t know they were serious. I thought she was seeing the Weasley boy?" "So did I Narcissa. Now lets get some rest." He told her softly and they drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:14 am

Matters of the Heart pt 16

Severus Snape was content as he watched Siera sleep. He knew it wasn’t supposed to have gone this far. But what mattered to him was what he felt in his heart. He knew he was supposed to pretend to be with her for Lucius’ sake in these matters, but things changed. He also knew that she will always love Lucius. But she told him that she loved him as well. Of course all this wouldn’t have happened if the twins hadn't spiked the firewhiskey with a love potion to help their big sister.

He didn’t see the signs, didn’t need someone to worry about when he went to the dark revels, he thought it was a crush but it turned out to be something more. He sighed softly pinching the bridge of his nose. He had gently carried Alexander back in the middle of the night, when he couldn’t sleep, to rock the baby. She was carrying his heir, his hope that the Snape name will live on.

And he thought that in time she would probably turn back to Lucius if he can find a way to divorce Narcissa. His hand had gently drifted down to her slightly swollen belly. He frowned slightly knowing that she was almost two months along. He murmured a spell and it revealed that she was carrying twins, a boy and a girl. He bent down to kiss her and she murmured sleepily, "Severus." "Morning love. I took Alexander back to the nursery." He spoke softly to her.

She snuggled up close to him and said, "You’ve been brooding." "You’re going to have twins darling." He drawled softly in her ear. That woke her up completely as she saw him smirk. "What love? I used another spell. I was curious to see if we were having a boy or a girl and well…we’re having one of each."

"Let’s just hope they won’t be like there uncles." She murmured to him wrapping his arms around his neck.

"Siera, I knew things shouldn’t have gone this far…" his voice drifted off as she shushed him.

"Not you regretting this as well! First Lucius, and now you. I don’t think I can handle this!"

"So no regrets?" "No! I love you both. Both of you have my heart. But if you have feelings for someone else…" "I did once…but.." he picked her hand up and placed it on his heart. "Your place is here in my heart."
Lucius woke up as he found Narcissa stretched out on top of him. He sighed softly glancing up at the clock. Siera was up and looking happy. But the baby was fussy. He gently disentangled himself from Narcissa and walked quickly to the nursery. He picked Alexander up and the baby hushed. "Shsh, little one, Da is here." He murmured softly to Alexander who was clutching his long blond hair.

Snowy appeared with Alexander’s breakfast. "Here is young master’s breakfast sir."

"Thank you Snowy. Has Miss Granger gave you any clothes yet?" Lucius drawled playfully to the elf as he fed Alexander.

"No master! I is happy here. Been with the family a long time. Master treats me well."

"Well then, I would steer clear of her, if she attempts to give out clothes." "Yes sir!" she exclaimed and disappeared.Lucius chuckled softly as he reclined back in the rocking chair gently rocking Alexander as he was finished eating. Siera showed up at the door watching father and son interact.

She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves before walking in. "Sorry. Sev and I were talking about our current situation." Lucius’ eyebrow raised curiously as he burped his son. "We still don’t know Dumbledore’s plans. And thought it best to wait till we defeat you-know-who."

"Ah, that will give me more time to plot." Lucius drawled at her playfully.

Her eyes widened in surprise. "Lucius Malfoy!" she exclaimed shockingly at him.

"What? You do realize that we might have to go into hiding together." He told her softly. She sat down next to him gazing into his eyes. "I know." She said as he kissed her hand. "And I’m scared." She muttered softly to him.Lucius again raised his eyebrow curiously. "I’m having twins it seems."

She confessed softly to him. "Have you told Uncle?" "I’m letting Severus do it. It seems we’re going to have a boy and a girl." "Picked out any names?" "I was thinking Sebastian and Sevina."

He sat Alex down on the playmat as he and Siera talked about things. Alexander wanted his daddy so he stood up, a bit wobbly on his legs and started slowly walking towards him. "Lucius." Siera gasped as she got Lucius’ attention to look at Alexander.

"He’s walking!" he exclaimed as he got up from the chair and crouched down with his arms out waiting for his son. "DADA!" Alexander exclaimed giggling softly as he walked towards him. Lucius picked his son up and kissed him on the forehead. Then he remembered the clock in his chamber.

"Merlin." He muttered softly. "Lucius what’s wrong?" Siera murmured getting up as she placed a hand on his arm. "You know the clock that I ordered with your picture and that of Alexander’s." "Yes." "It’s in my room. Narcissa is still sleeping." "Here I’ll take Alex and you check up on Narcissa. Maybe she hasn’t looked at it yet." Siera murmured hopefully. Lucius kissed her on her check and left quickly running into Severus.

"You haven’t seen Narcissa have you?" Lucius asked Severus suddenly. "No why?" "Damn, Siera will explain. She’s in the nursery. Hopefully I can distract Narcissa from seeing their clock on my mantle." Lucius explained in a hurry as he rushed off.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:32 am

Matters of the Heart pt 17

Lucius entered his bedchamber expecting to find an angry Narcissa waiting to hex him. "Cissa?" he asked warily. "In here darling!" He realized she was in the bathroom, which gave him time to hide the clock. Which he placed in a drawer in his nightstand. He entered the bathroom to find her soaking in the tub. "You do realize that today is Christmas Eve and that Cornelius is still here?" she spoke softly to him grabbing a towel in the process.

"I know. Why doesn’t he just leave?" he grumbled as he sat down on the stool watching her. She had the towel wrapped around her body while she brushed her hair.

"I suppose it would have to do with Siera and Miss Granger’s disappearance during the Winter Ball."

"Hardly my cousin’s fault for getting kidnapped! Our master wanted Alexander." He said defensively to his wife. Narcissa turned around and asked, "What can he do Lucius?" He swallowed hard, thinking very carefully, if he told her then she will know the truth.

"That he is Severus’ son and that our master sensed his power because of the Snape-Malfoy bloodline." He hoped that it would be enough to satisfy his wife. She turned around to finish brushing her hair. Once ready they left for the dining room.
Severus and Atticas talked while walking towards the dining room. "Albus headed back to Hogwarts to make arrangements. He would alert us by owl. Tonks and Shacklebolt stayed behind." "Not Nymphodora." Severus groaned softly. "Isn’t she Lucius’ niece?" "By marriage and a klutz." Severus grumbled back.

"Siera is expecting twins." Severus casually threw the unexpected news at Atticas. Atticas stopped, and stared at Severus unbelievingly.

"Yours I presume?" Atticas questioned him. Severus responded, "Yes and she has agreed to be my wife. And if Lucius agrees, then I would like to adopt Alexander." "Then you have my blessing Severus." "Thank you Atticas."
Siera joined them for breakfast as she placed the baby next to Lucius. She sat down on the other side of the baby and next to Severus. They noticed Atticas frowning as he read a letter. "Well? What does Albus have to say?" Cornelius asked impatiently as he was eating ham and toast.

"It seems that Siera, Alexander and Lucius will have to go into hiding immediately." Lucius smirked inwardly. A chance to win the love of his heart back.

He heard Narcissa gasp softly. "Isn’t there another way? Couldn’t Severus go instead? Hasn’t Lucius been punished enough by being banished here?" She said angrily to Cornelius. "Narcissa." Lucius warned her sternly. "It is imperative to keep them safe Narcissa. Severus has to go back to teach at Hogwarts." Atticas spoke up much to Cornelius’ relief.

"And that Draco and Hermione will remain here for the time being." Atticas said as Narcissa sat back down. This wasn’t easy for her. Now she wouldn’t be able to see Lucius at all. Siera was shocked. "Lucius did you have a say in this?" She thought to him irritably.

"Darling calm yourself. After all you are carrying twins. I know a quite place for us to stay at and raise the children." He thought to her calmly.

"When will this take place?" Lucius asked his Uncle calmly as he placed a reassuring hand on his wife’s knee.

"After Christmas. Albus has inside information that he might try again. We can do gifts tonight. That way you will have a day together." Atticas responded to Lucius question carefully.
Lucius stayed near Narcissa as they watched Alexander open up his gifts. Giggling and laughing as he tore into the paper. Severus made sure Alexander didn’t put anything in his mouth. Severus watched out of the corner of his eye Siera and Cornelius talking softly. "Are you sure there isn’t any other way out of this?" Siera asked Cornelius suddenly as he drinked some brandy and she pumpkin juice.

"I’m afraid not." Cornelius replied as Igor walked up to them. "Siera we
need to talk alone." Igor spoke softly to her.

"Of course. Cornelius." She murmured as she left with Igor. "Seems the dark lord is furious. He punished LeStrange rather badly." Igor informed her. "Rodulphus." She gasped softly and then asked, "Was he the one who…" "Took you and Miss Granger? I’m afraid so." Severus left Alexander with Atticas to check up on Siera. "There you are!" he spoke scolding her mildly. Siera blushed as he pulled her into an embrace.

"Igor." Severus said as Igor bowed and then left them alone. Severus held her close to him as they went back to their chamber. "Your gift?" "You have already given me the greatest gift Siera." He murmured softly placing a hand on her belly sighing contently. "Do you think this is for the best?" she murmured as he kissed her neck. "There isn’t another way! I won’t know where you three will go. So your location will be safe." They spent the rest of the time together in bed. "Alexander…" "Is with Atticas. He is fine love." He murmured reassuringly as he kissed her. ******************************
After opening their gifts, Narcissa and Lucius headed back to their chamber. She wouldn’t let him rest for a minute. "Narcissa, Cissy please let me rest!" he pleaded with her softly as she snuggled up to him in bed. She traced his bare chest with her neatly, manicured finger in little circles. "Hmmm, you know what I think?"

"What could it be? I wonder?" He drawled.

"That you somehow planned this." She murmured softly as he kept his composure.

"Why do you think that love?" "I see the way you look at her Lucius. I’m not blind!" she exclaimed irritably at him.

"You’re jealous! Besides she is kin Cissy." 'And 9 years younger than you.' He added mentally.

She pouted. "It’s not fair! She gets to spend time with you and I don’t!" Lucius sighed softly, "Cissy, I will be fine. Just think what Severus is going through. Not to be able to see Alexander or the twins being born if the war last that long." "Where will you go?" "I can’t say Cissy. It would not be a wise thing to do."
The time had come for them to depart after spending a day together on Christmas. Atticas and Severus spent time with Alexander. Atticas noticed Severus was highly upset about something. "Alexander will be fine Severus. Unless your having doubts about the plan?" "Igor doesn’t know does he?"

"No, just Cornelius and Albus. Lucius choose the place and I am sure they will be fine." Severus sighed softly hoping that he is right. "I miss her already and she hasn’t even left yet." He thought sadly. Siera was all packed and ready to go. Snowy went ahead to the place to get everything ready. Lucius was standing waiting for Siera and Alexander.

"Where’s Narcissa?" Siera spoke gently to him as she waited for Alexander. "She is not fond of good byes." Lucius spoke softly. Severus showed up carrying Alexander in his arms. Siera could tell he was crying, his eyes were red.

"I will miss you." He murmured in her ear. "So will I. I love you." "And I you." He murmured softly before kissing her. He had handed Alexander over to Lucius.

"Well I’ve already said my good byes to father and my brothers." Siera told the men calmly. "Good luck." Severus told them and left the room to make sure no one knew where they were going. Especially Narcissa. "Ready my dear?" Lucius asked as he gently helped her into the fireplace. Once he spread the floo powder over them and said their destination they were gone.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:36 am

Matters of the Heart pt 18

Once settled in the manor did Lucius show her the view from their bedchamber. He led her to the balcony door and opened the bay window doors and they walked out on the balcony. "Wow! An ocean view. Where are we at exactly?" Siera asked softly noticing that the manor wasn’t exactly on the beach.

"Jamaica." He responded calmly to her as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

She settled in his arms. "Its relaxing, peaceful." She murmured to him softly.

"That’s why I brought us here. Thought it would be best for the twins." He murmured softly caressing her belly. "Good idea."

"I’m glad you approved darling. Albus also mentioned that we should stick together. Just in case something happens." Lucius murmured to her as she walked over to the crib. Alexander was sucking his thumb in his sleep. "He hasn’t done any wandless magic except that one time." She murmured worriedly to Lucius as she gently stroked the baby’s blond hair. "Thank Merlin, he’s not a squib!" he exclaimed softly to her.

"You do realize that we are descended from Merlin right?" she questioned him in concern.

"Yes love, maybe that’s why the dark lord wants Alexander." Lucius murmured to her worriedly as he wrapped his arms around her again.

She sighed softly and turned around in his arms. "What will the outcome be Lucius?" she questioned him worriedly. "I don’t know love. I honestly don’t know. Too bad there’s not a seer in the family. Although we could have our own Quidditch team." He murmured tenderly to her.

She laughed as he kissed her forehead. "Are you sure they’ll be into Quidditch?" she asked him softly. He chuckled softly replying, "Both of their father’s were." She snuggled up close to him tracing circles on his chest. "So Severus played as well?" "Yes he did. Quite good actually."
Meanwhile, back at Hogwarts, Severus was in the middle of a conversation with Albus when he felt the dark mark burn. "Is he calling?" Albus asked worriedly. "Yes Albus, if I don’t make it back. I have left instructions for Siera and our children." He told Albus before leaving Hogwarts to disapparate.

Albus sighed softly pinching the bridge of his nose. He was hoping Severus would meet someone, settle down and have a family. But Tom wanted Alexander for some unknown reason and he was clueless as to what that reason is. Albus was surprised to learn from Severus that Lucius was the baby’s father. “I sure hope you know what your doing Severus.” He thought worriedly.

"What are you up to Tom?" he questioned himself as Minerva entered his office. "Severus?" she asked him worriedly. "Has been summoned I’m afraid."

"Oh dear. Did he say anything to you?" "Just telling me about his plans for Siera and thier children." "Siera…." "Siera Malfoy, Lucius’ cousin." Albus informed Minerva as she sat down in the over sized chair in front of his desk. Hermione had come rushing in out of breath.

Albus had talked Atticas into letting Draco and Hermione come to stay at Hogwarts for the time being. "Yes Miss Granger?" Albus asked. "Draco, Harry and Ron are gone." "Oh, no Albus?" "Don’t fret Minerva, Hermione, Lupin and the Order are there to provide support." ***************************************
"Crucio" Voldemort whispered at Severus. Severus collapased on the ground writhing in agony. He would not scream. He saw them dragging Rudolphus out bound and gagged "The traitor has been found." Voldermort said to his followers.

"No!" Bella screamed as she tried to rush towards her husband only to be held back by Avery. There was confusion in the ranks. "Silence!" Voldemort bellowed out at his followers. "These two will be set as an example to those who even think about betraying us. He lifted the curse of off Severus and prepared to cast another.

"Now." Draco whispered fervently to Harry. He hated to see his Uncle suffer. "Now." Harry said outloud as they revealed themselves. Voldemort turned and glared at the boy-who-lived. "Harry Potter." Voldemort hissed angrily at him.

"Voldemort, you’re mine!" Harry exclaimed as Draco rushed towards Severus who was shaking. "Uncle." He hissed softly at him. Severus opened his eyes and saw a concerned Draco.

"Come on." Draco muttered softly to him, helping him off the ground. "Rudolphus." Severus managed to say to Draco. "Why him?"

"Draco just do it! He’s Albus’ informant." Severus thought sternly to his godson. Draco growled softly and levitated his other uncle next to them.
"Now what?" "We can stay here and fight or go back to Hogwarts." "Hogwarts. My mission was to get you out safely." Draco spoke calmly to his Uncle as they disapparated. They reappeared near Hogwarts gates and headed to the infirmary.

After an hour Severus was getting tired of being in the infirmary. "Poppy, I’m fine!" Severus grouched as she checked him out again and make him drink a potion. "How’s Rudolphus?" "Barely hanging on." Poppy said to Severus softly as Hermione came in.

"Severus you’re alright!" Hermione exclaimed throwing her arms around Severus’ neck.

"Ummph! Hermione, I’m still sore from what the dark lord did to me…" his voice trailed off as he noticed her looking at Rudolphus.

"What is he doing here?" She hissed angrily. Severus pulled her close to him. "Shsh, he’s Albus’ informant and was found out. He was in worse shape than I."

"Draco?" she asked him worriedly. "He went in search for you." Severus replied calmly to her. "Hermione!" Draco exclaimed out of breath as he stood at the doorway. She went to him. "You could’ve been killed!" Hermione exclaimed to him softly as he tried to calm her but was failing miserably.

She threw her arms around his neck as he held her. Severus got up stiffly. "Severus Snape where do you think you’re going?" Poppy reprimanded him sternly. "To inform Albus of our situation…" his voice trailed off as two Aurors carried in Harry.

"Oh no." Poppy gasped as she saw Harry limp on the cot. She checked for a pulse. "Poppy?" Severus questioned her in concern. "He’s alive. Pulse is weak."

"What happened?" he questioned the two aurors. He noticed that Draco was in shock. "I should have went back to help." Draco murmured to Hermione softly. She only hugged him tighter.

"You-know-who escaped along with Bellatrix, Avery and Pettigrew. One of them threw a nasty hex at Potter." One of the Aurors informed him. "That still doesn’t explain why Potter is lying in the hospital bed unconscious!" Severus exclaimed trying not to raise his voice.

"Severus calm yourself. A healer is on the way." Albus spoke soothingly to him as he entered the room. "This wasn’t part of the plan Albus. I insist to be sent to where Siera’s at once." Severus spoke irately to the Headmaster. "Severus, escort Draco and Hermione out. Calm down and we will talk later." Severus grumbled on the way out followed closely by Draco and Hermione.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:42 am

Matters of the Heart pt 19

Draco joined Severus in the dungeons once Hermione had been settled in their bedchamber. He was suspicious that he didn’t say anything about Alexander. He had a feeling that Alexander was his father’s son. Then he had a thought and decided to test his uncle.

"What about Alexander uncle?" Draco asked casually as he poured some firewhiskey into a goblet. Slipping some veritaserum into the brandy bottle that was unseen by Severus. Severus, intent on getting himself drunk, reached for the spiked brandy bottle and poured some brandy into a goblet. After several sips of brandy, without detecting the veritaserum in the drink he said, "Alexander is your half-brother Draco." He casually let it slip out and then realize that Draco tricked him.

"I knew it! I have a brother and my own father didn’t tell me." He growled irately as he sat down in a huff.

"With good reason Draco. And that would be your mother. Do you think you can keep this from her? And Draco did you slip some veritaserum into my drink?" Severus slurred his words a bit.

"Yeah. Siera is related by blood, how did she and father…" Draco’s voice trailed off hestiantly.

"The twins concocted a love potion that was to have been used on me and her. Their plan backfired." Severus told his godson as he refilled his glass, with firewhiskey this time, before sitting down.

"Ahhh, I see, the twins wanted the two of you together. But you left, Father drank the spiked firewhiskey by mistake and nine months later Alexander was born."

"And this stays in this room Draco. Now can you see why Voldemort must not know about Alexander’s true father?"

"Yeah, would get dad into a sticky situation. You know that he is probably wooing her at this very minute." Draco said to get Severus irritated.

"I know, I know! Don’t remind me." Severus retorted back irritably, finishing his drink as he slumped down in his favorite chair.
Meanwhile, Lucius and Siera were curled up together. His hand laying protectively over her stomach and her hand intertwined with his. His wand was underneath his pillow as they slept. Both exhausted from the trip.

Alexander decided to wake his parents up by crying. Lucius woke up a bit groggily as he tried to get adjusted to his surroundings. He heard his son crying out from the crib.

He kissed Siera getting up quietly and making his way towards the crib. Alexander had hushed, holding his arms out to his dada. He picked him up and the baby babbled in his ear. Lucius sat down in the rocking chair, rocking him gently. He told Siera earlier that he wanted to bond with Alexander and they discussed when and how they should tell Narcissa the truth.

He remembered there talk….. "Lucius do you think Narcissa suspects?" Siera questioned him softly as they turned the covers back. "No thank goodness! We already have enough to deal with as it is. But you’re right, we need to tell her, but I want you to be far away as possible. Severus would kill me if anything happen to his children." She had wrapped her arms around his neck.

"And what if Narcissa wants to divorce you?" she questioned him softly.

"Well, I’ll be there for Alexander since you’ll probably be married to Severus." He told her as she noticed the sadness in his voice…. Lucius sighed softly staring out into space as he held Alexander who had fallen back to sleep. He just wondered what was going on back home. Siera woke up, stretched seeing Lucius staring into space as he rocked their son.

"He’s brooding again. I had no idea how much alike Severus and Lucius are. Both possessive, stubborn men. But I love them both." She thought getting up. "I didn’t want to wake you love." Lucius murmured sofly to her as he placed Alex in the crib. "How do you feel?" he asked her softly holding her in his arms.

"Good no stress. Glad that we came here…" her voice trailed off hestiantly. "But…" he said and she replied, "Severus, what if he gets killed?" she spoke frantically to him. "Hush darling. Severus is a survivor." Lucius murmured calmly to her.

Snowy appeared with breakfast try in hand. "Here you go." She told them placing the tray on the table and then left quickly. "What to do to pass the time?" she murmured softly to Lucius. "Well, I do have a vast library here and wizards chess and then there’s the garden."
After Draco left, Severus was in a even fouler mood. He got up and starting pacing back and forth. He felt the affects of the veritaserum wearing off. "Which is good if Albus walked through the door. Draco’s right, Lucius would use this chance to win her back regardless. damn Albus for not sending me there instead." He fumed not knowing that Albus had entered his chamber.

"Severus I have decided…" Albus’ voice trailed off as he saw a distraught Severus. "And?" he growled out irately. "Since your position has been compromised…I am sending you where Siera and Lucius are." Albus said calmly to Severus as he sat down. "But you will need my help here. Who will teach my classes?"

"I would of course, or either Miss Granger…" Albus’ voice drifted off as Severus glared at him. "No Albus! I will stay here!" he exclaimed trying not to raise his voice. "Severus, you will need to protect Siera more. Lucius can’t handle that by himself." Albus tried to reason with him. Severus sighed knowing he was right. "I’ll pack my things." Severus grumbled ignoring Albus’ twinkle in his eyes.
Lucius and Siera were sitting close together reading when they heard the floo being activated. "Who could that be?" she asked him worriedly. "Stay here darling." He murmured kissing her. His wand at the ready as he stood up and went to the other room. Five minutes later, Severus entered the room surprising Siera.

"Severus!" she exclaimed throwing her arms around his neck kissing him. "Siera I missed you so much." He murmured into her ear softly. "What are you doing here?" she questioned him softly. "Yes that’s what I like to know as well?" Lucius asked standing beside Siera with arms crossed.

Severus looked at them and decided to tell them the truth. "Well, my position has been compromised. So Albus thought it best for me to stay here." Severus explained to them tiredly. "

I knew it! Well suspected anyway. I was one as well." Lucius explained to Severus. "Yes, I know you explained to Siera earlier. So how many spies were there altogether?" Severus asked Lucius curiously.

Lucius poured them some brandy, well for him and Severus. He poured Siera some pumpkin juice. "That, I wasn’t privy to. Albus kept his mouth shut on that issue when I asked him." Lucius said to them sitting down. "Then there’s Potter." "What about him?" Lucius asked sharply as she saw Siera sitting next to Severus holding his hand. "He has been injured. He’s recovering with Poppy’s care. As well as Rudolphus." "Rudolphus? I’m sure whatever he got he deserved it." Lucius spat out angrily.

Severus sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. "He was also a spy. In fact Albus’ informant. Remember all those messed up raids we went to…oh that’s right you were stuck in…." "Don’t remind me." Lucius said shuddering. "So what do we do now?" Siera asked them both worriedly. "We wait."
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:44 am

Matters of the Heart pt 20

Nine months passed without a word from Albus or the Order. Lucius and Severus were worried if Siera had to give birth to the twins there. Lucius sent Snowy to fetch a doctor that he knew and brought him to the manor. 5 hours later, Siera had given birth to twins, Sebastian and Sabina Snape.

They were letting her rest while Severus was bonding with his children. "Thank goodness they didn’t inherit my nose!" he thought gazing down on his sleeping children.

Lucius was holding a sleeping Alexander in his arms. Alexander was a very rambunctious one and a half-year-old. "You do realize we got our work cut out for us? We’re not as young as we used to be." Lucius questioned Severus softly.

"I know! I’m just wondering what’s going on back at home and why they haven’t contacted us yet." Severus complained to Lucius softly as he shifted the babies around in his arms.

"I hope Draco is alright." Lucius pondered out loud. "Ummm, Lucius, he knows about Alexander being his half brother. He guessed it so to speak." Severus told him leaving the part out about him admitting that it was true to Draco.

"Merlin, he’ll tell Narcissa." Lucius groaned softly, not wanting to wake Alexander. "No he won’t. He’s very protective of his little brother." Severus explained to Lucius softly grinning. *********************************
On the battlefield, Draco heard victorious shouts coming from the gates of the school. "Dark lord has fallen!" someone exclaimed to him as he breathed a sigh of relief. Hermione had given birth to their son during the heat of battle. They wanted to name their son when Lucius returned home. Draco entered their chamber and saw his wife holding their son. "Hey we won!" he exclaimed softly to Hermione kissing her.

He sat down next to her on the bed taking the baby from her. "That’s wonderful! Your father will be able to come home then." She spoke softly as Draco started cooing to the baby.

"If Fudge allows him to return at all to Malfoy Manor. I can’t believe mother had the marriage annulled so she could marry Fudge." Draco griped to his wife.
Lucius and Severus had laid the children in their cribs when they felt pain on their left arm. Both fell to their knees as they gritted their teeth together trying not to wake the children. After the pain had passed, they looked down and saw the dark mark had completely vanished.

"Severus does this mean we’ve won?" Lucius asked hopefully to his friend. "I hope so Lucius, I certainly hope so." He said as they got up slowly.

"I’ll check up on Siera. Tell her the good news." Lucius calmly said to Severus who stayed behind with the children. Lucius entered the room finding her gone from bed. Panic set in, as he looked everywhere for her.
"SNOWY!" he bellowed out for the house elf. "Yes master?" "Where is Siera?" he questioned her trying to keep his anger in check. "On the beach sir." Snowy replied quickly and then disapparated out of the room. Lucius quickly disapparated and apparated on the beach. He found her lying on the blanket reading a book. Closing his eyes he focused himself to remain calm.

"Lucius! Its just that I was cooped up and I’m sorry, lost track of time…." She started to say when he kissed her. "I was afraid something happened to you love. The mark is gone Siera. Gone completely!" Lucius exclaimed showing his arm to her. She threw her arms around him as he held her close. "That’s wonderful!" she exclaimed to him as he twirled her around.

They saw an owl flying towards them and landed near the couple. Lucius noticed the heavy bundle the owl was carrying and quickly retrieved it. He opened the top letter and his face paled as he read the letter from Narcissa. He sat down hard on the sandy beach as Siera noticed his pale complexion and started to worry.

"Lucius are you alright?" He handed her the letter so she can read it. She sat down next to him. "Unbelievable. Lucius I am so sorry. Do you think that she knew?" She asked him softly taking him into her arms.

"I should have noticed it at the Winter’s Ball Siera. The way Cornelius was looking at her, I didn’t pay attention at all. This wasn’t my fault." He growled softly in her ear. She knew that she would have to choose between the two and soon. But Siera didn’t want to break their hearts by choosing the wrong man. "Why do I have to love them both?" she pondered as she gently calmed a sobbing Lucius.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 am

Matters of the Heart pt 21

Siera comforted a sobbing Lucius as she spied the other letters the owl had carried. She managed to reach them with one arm and grabbed the top letter. She somehow managed to open the letter and scanned it quickly. "Lucius we won! This is from Albus!" She exclaimed startling him in the process. He read the letter and replied, "We need to inform Severus." He replied quickly regaining his composure.

They got their stuff together and took off to the manor. Severus was pacing in the living room while Snowy was looking after the children. "Where are they?" he thought worriedly as he heard a loud commotion coming from the beach side of the manor. The bay doors opened revealing an out of breath Siera as she said to Lucius, "Tell him." "Tell me what?" Severus asked the pair suspiciously.

"Severus we’ve got news!" Lucius exclaimed trying to catch his breath. Severus took the letter from his hand and read it quickly. "Seems Potter came through after all. But he did mention some of the Death Eaters escaped the Aurors." Severus explained to them.

Lucius’ face paled realizing that some knew about the place they were staying. Namely Bellatrix and Rudolphus.

"Who escaped Severus?" he asked worriedly. "He didn’t say." Severus replied back as he looked over the letter again. "So we are stuck here?" Siera asked the two men worriedly.

"For the time being. I suggest we make the wards stronger." Severus suggested to Lucius who agreed wholeheartedly. **************************************************
Draco wanted his father home and he wanted him home now! "Hermione, luv, couldn’t we wait to name the baby when father return home?" he questioned his wife who wants to name there son Lucius Severus Malfoy. Draco started to argue with her but stopped when she glared at him. "We are naming our son after his grandfather and godfather." She told him adamantly.

He ran a hand through his shoulder length blonde hair sighing. Albus had offered them both positions at the school. The other letter was to give to his father asking him to teach DADA. He smirked wondering what his stepfather was doing. He showed Hermione the letter for his father and drawled softly, "Fudge will have a fit when he hears about this!"
"I don’t believe it!" Cornelius exclaimed to Narcissa as she watched him pace back and forth in their bedroom.

"Let him come home. He was Albus’ spy for years and should get an Order of Merlin for that." Narcissa argued with him.

He glared at her "You would take his side. Regretting that you divorced him?" Narcissa sighed softly wondering why she did annul her marriage to Lucius.

"Was it jealousy?" Cornelius taunted her to confess as he tossed the letter aside.

Her head shot up and glared at him. "I was never jealous of Siera!" she exclaimed hotly to him.

"Sure that’s what you say now. Wait till it comes out in the open." Cornelius said placing the Daily Prophet in front of her.

Siera Malfoy will she be the next Mrs. Lucius Malfoy or Mrs. Severus Snape? By Rita Skeeter

Narcissa’s eyes narrowed as she read the article claiming that Alexander Lucian was in fact Lucius’ biological son. She tossed the paper aside. "That’s rubbish. Skeeter likes to spread rumors. Cornelius bring him home now!" Narcissa exclaimed irately to him with her arms crossed. Cornelius sighed as he drew up a document clearing Lucius of all charges and that he was allowed to come back to England. *******************************************************
Lucius was talking things over with Severus. "You should marry her Severus." Severus shook his head no. "At least ask her Severus." Lucius pleaded with him knowing how stubborn his friend can be. Severus sighed getting up and walked to their bedroom. Siera was asleep as he gently sat down on the bed.

He heard her murmur, "Severus" in her sleep much to his surprise. He bent down gently nipping her earlobe. Her eyelids fluttered open and she smiled at him gently caressing his cheek. "Severus what’s wrong?" "Siera do you want to get married?" She sat up at once when he asked her that.

"Severus Alexander Snape I love you as long as I can remember! I want to be your wife!" She exclaimed making her mind up. "Severus breathed a sigh of relief and murmured "When do you want to get married?" "As soon as we get home!"
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:49 am

Matters of the Heart pt 22

Albus who had been informed via Narcissa Fudge that Lucius can come home. He immediately wrote another letter to Lucius and the others stating that they could come home, regardless of which named Death Eaters were out on the run. Cornelius met with Albus and handed him his official letter stating that Lucius’ exile was over and the charges dropped.

"Are you sure about this Albus? Bringing them home early?" Cornelius questioned him worriedly. "Atticas informed me they would be safe here. Malfoy Manor has wards that are impossible to penetrate. We are bringing them home and that’s final." Albus stated strongly to Cornelius.

Cornelius had his doubts about it. He realized once they were home, the Death Eaters that escaped would take revenge on the traitors. "Tom is dead. He is no longer a threat." "He was dead once, he could rise again." Cornelius argued softly to Albus who attached the letters to the owl.
Lucius sat sulking in his chair nursing a brandy. He knew he should’ve asked Siera to elope with him when he had the chance. He saw another owl flying in the room and recognized it as Albus’ owl. "What could he be sending this time?" he thought irritably. He couldn’t believe that he encouraged Severus to go after Siera. "I must be getting soft." He murmured as he opened the letter up from Albus giving the owl a treat.
He reread the letter five times as Severus and Siera joined him in the study.

"Lucius what’s wrong?" Siera asked worriedly noticing he looked concerned about something.

"I…that is we can go home. All of us." Lucius said to them as he passed the letter to Severus.

Siera looked over Severus’ shoulder and then went to Lucius. "Are you sure about this?" Siera asked him softly putting her hand on his shoulder. He placed his hand over hers. "I’m sure. I can handle this." He murmured softly to her. She kissed him on the lips. "We can always elope and none would be the wiser." She murmured in Lucius’ ear softly.

"No. Let Narcissa think that I’ve got no interest in you for a bit longer. I’m planning on telling her without Cornelius being there." Lucius murmured back gently to her.

"Well, then looks like Albus thought of everything." Severus said to them. "What else is there?" Lucius asked as Siera sat in his lap. "Well, he’s offering you the DADA position and head of Slytherin house." Severus replied calmly as he sat down.

"But you're head of Slytherin? Has he lost it?" Lucius asked as Siera wrapped her arms around his neck to calm him. "He’s stepping down leaving Minerva in charge and offering me the Deputy Headmaster position and I will still teach potions until a replacement is found. And that he’s offering it to you Siera." Severus told her noticing her smiling.

"Well then its settled." Lucius said as they got up from the chair. "We’re really going home then?" Siera questioned Severus as he pulled her into an embrace.

"Yes. And if you want…you and Lucius could…" Siera placed her finger on his mouth. "Severus as if I need to remind you again just whom I’m marrying?" She whispered in his ear before kissing him on the lips. She left the room leaving two very confused men. *****************************************
So you’re still marrying me then?" Severus asked as she was packing her suitcase and a suitcase for the babies.

"Yes. This won’t be about cover anymore Sev. What matters is in my heart. I love you both and have decided that I want to marry you." "And…" She looked up at him. "Oh you foolish, stubborn man! I loved you the longest! Now let’s go home!"
Once back at Hogwarts, Siera watched greetings being exchanged from Lucius and Narcissa. Narcissa saw the twins that Severus was holding and was cooing over them. "Lucius, we’re grandparents." Narcissa told him softly and seeing his shocked expression on his face
Siera was holding Alexander who was sleeping soundly. "Let’s surprise Draco, Cissy. I know that he wanted me home for that and that I couldn’t come any sooner." Lucius murmured back to her gently.

"I didn’t tell him anything Lucius." She spoke softly to him as they entered Draco’s chambers. Draco was walking the baby who was crying. "Draco." Lucius spoke gently to him.

"Just a minute father…." Draco’s voice trailed off when he saw that his father was actually here, standing before him. "Your home? For good?" Draco questioned him as he passed little Lucius, to his grandfather, who stopped crying.

"Yes Draco. And you look tired. How much rest did you get? Now, don’t argue, get some rest while your mother and I bond with our grandson." "Oh, dad, we named him after you and uncle Severus." Draco said smirking as he retired to his bedchamber.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am

Matters of the Heart pt 23

Lucius looked down on his grandson noticing that the baby looked like him. "Lucius Severus Malfoy." He said outloud trying the baby’s name. "You do realize that Draco’s and Severus’ children will be attending Hogwarts together once they’re grown." Narcissa reminded him softly as she brushed the baby’s hair back.

Lucius gazed at her wondering what possessed her to divorcé him. "Why did you do it Cissy? Was I that bad?" he thought to her as she noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"Damn it Lucius, don’t get me started! You just got home, Cornelius cleared you with my persuading him to bring you home." She murmured angrily trying not to disturb the sleeping babe.

"It was power and fame you’re attracted too Cissy. Let me know if he doesn’t treat you well." He growled possessively.

"He treats me quite well Lucius. Dotes on me constantly; a bit too much. And do you have something to tell me in return?" Narcissa asked him curiously.

"As in…" his voice trailed off as he realized what she was hinting at. "Siera and Alexander." She spoke softly as she watched Lucius put the baby in the crib.

"Siera and Severus are getting married once Uncle Atticas and the twins come over." Lucius told Narcissa as he avoided telling her the truth.

"If only I can find some verisateum and slip it in his drink…" Narcissa’s thoughts trailed off as he walked back towards her. "You’re forgetting Cissy, I’m skilled in Legillemens." He spoke to her smirking as he strolled by her.
Siera was a bit uneasy about rushing into marriage. Sure she wanted Severus, but she wanted Lucius too. "I can’t have both." She muttered to herself as she climbed in Severus’ sunken bathtub, which was filled with lavender and jasmine. She tried to relax and found it highly impossible knowing that Severus and Lucius would probably fight over her.

After several minutes, Severus walked in to check on Siera. She had started to drift off in the bathtub and he stripped, climbing in to wake her. "Siera, love, wake up." He murmured worriedly to her.

"What…." She woke up startled seeing Severus in the bathtub with her. "You dozed off." He drawled softly to her. "The children keep me busy." She replied with a yawn.

"Snowy is looking after them. And she agrees that to keep Lucius’ secret a secret that you must wed me." Severus spoke softly in her ear.

"You and Snowy conspiring together?" she gasped in shock. "For the best interest of the children." He murmured softly to her as he kissed her neck holding her close. "Severus!" she gasped softly in his ear.

Albus noticed that his Potions Master was missing at supper. "Wonder where he could be?" he muttered to Minerva softly. "Maybe in his chambers? Really Albus did you have to push him to go?" she chided him for playing matchmaker.

Albus sighed softly. "Siera is good for him. And with the dark lord gone, he could finally settle down and raise a family." "And poor Lucius…" Minerva said tsking shaking her head as she noticed that his seat was empty as well.

The doors flew open to reveal a woman with dark brown wavy hair and grey eyes. She wore a travelling cloak and walked briskly towards the head table. "Ah, I see our new librarian has arrived. Elizabeth Prince who is kin to Severus." he murmured to Minerva as she watched the young woman approach them.

Minerva raised her eyebrow wondering where Albus was going with this. And then she figured it out and groaned softly. "Albus no! Your meddling has to stop!" she hissed softly at him.

Lucius decided to join the staff and made his appearance about the time Elizabeth showed up. He gasped softly recognizing the woman instantly. "I haven’t seen her in years. Where did Albus find her?" he whispered to Minerva as he sat down. "I haven’t a clue. But you better be careful! I don’t know what Albus has planned for the two of you."

Lucius snorted in his drink. As if another woman would gain interest in his heart. He lost two women that he loved and cared about. Would he risk taking another chance? "I think not." He thought to himself as the woman in question sat down next to him.

"Hello Lucius." She spoke softly to him.

"Elizabeth good to see you again." "Likewise." She spoke softly to him before eating.

Severus and Siera joined the staff a bit later and Severus did a double take once he sat down. "What’s wrong love?" Siera questioned him worriedly. She watched him leaning over looking at the other end of the table. "My cousin is here! And she’s sitting beside Lucius." he exclaimed softly to her.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 am

Matters of the Heart pt 24

Severus was pratically seething in his chair in the Great Hall. He wanted to know why Albus would go to such lengths as to hire his cousin to work at Hogwarts. Knowing that he and Elizabeth were once lovers before he knew Siera.

"Who is she?" Siera asked him softly again watching the interaction between Lucius and Elizabeth like they were old friends. And she didn’t like it one bit as the green eyed monster rose in her.

"My cousin, Elizabeth Prince on my mother’s, grandfather’s side of the family." Severus growled out softly to her. He glanced at Albus who was busy eating his sandwich. "Damned fool probably set this whole thing up!" he fumed silently as he kept a firm grip on the arm of the chair.

“Darling, calm down!” Siera exclaimed to him resting her hand on his clenched fist.

Meanwhile Lucius was catching Elizabeth up on news. "So you have another son?" she said to him as she drank pumpkin juice, unaware that Severus and Siera were watching them.

"Yes. Siera is Alexander’s mother and she is going to marry Severus." Elizabeth blinked in surprise.

Sure she and Severus dated back in the day before he joined the Death Eaters. But she was more surprised that Lucius wasn’t going to fight for Siera. "She did make her own decision." Lucius drawled softly in Elizabeth’s ear. After the meal, Elizabeth excused herself and left the Great Hall to her chambers, unaware that Severus was following her from a distance and easily caught up with her.

"Hello cousin." He spoke silkily in her ear.

"Severus." She acknowledged him and then she slapped him hard on the cheek.

He bellowed, "What the bloody hell was that for!"

"For not letting me know anything!" she seethed at him and then quickly walked away from him.

Meanwhile, Lucius made his mind up and went after Elizabeth. He wasn’t getting any younger and remembered that Elizabeth had a crush on him when she attended school here.

He saw her storm away from Severus and noticed that Severus’ cheek had a reddish handprint forming. He smirked. "She always did have a temper." He mused as he followed her. He knew a shortcut to her chambers. He headed her off and she exclaimed, "Lucius!"

"Sorry to startle you my dear. But are you alright?" he asked in concern. "Yes. Its that Severus can make me so angry!" she exclaimed angrily. "Come with me…" he was cut off as she responded, "I haven’t found my chambers yet." He pulled her into an embrace quickly kissing her hungrily.

They felt electricity running through their bodies as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Lucius was making a bold move on his part. He didn’t want to be alone and it seems that Elizabeth was responding to his advances. But back in his mind he recalled that Severus did go out with her.

They came up for air as she looked at him with a curious look on her face. "I want to move on and I want to court you my dear." She smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him. "I accept your proposal." "Good. I’ll show you to your chamber."

Narcissa decided to come out of hiding from the shadows as she watched the couple disappear. "You lost him Cissa. You didn’t expect Cornelius to propose to you that soon." Her inner voice was chiding her.

"Darling!" Cornelius exclaimed finding her angry. "What is it dearest? I’ve finished my business here with Albus and…." His voice drifted off as he saw his wife’s frustrated look on her face. He placed his hands on her shoulders massaging them. "Let’s go home dear. We can talk there." Cornelius murmured as they left Hogwarts to apparate back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart Empty

Back to top Go down

Matters of the Heart
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Our Artwork :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: