The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Matters of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor

Matters of the Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:51 am

Matters of the Heart pt 23

Lucius looked down on his grandson noticing that the baby looked like him. "Lucius Severus Malfoy." He said outloud trying the baby’s name. "You do realize that Draco’s and Severus’ children will be attending Hogwarts together once they’re grown." Narcissa reminded him softly as she brushed the baby’s hair back.

Lucius gazed at her wondering what possessed her to divorcé him. "Why did you do it Cissy? Was I that bad?" he thought to her as she noticed the sadness in his eyes.

"Damn it Lucius, don’t get me started! You just got home, Cornelius cleared you with my persuading him to bring you home." She murmured angrily trying not to disturb the sleeping babe.

"It was power and fame you’re attracted too Cissy. Let me know if he doesn’t treat you well." He growled possessively.

"He treats me quite well Lucius. Dotes on me constantly; a bit too much. And do you have something to tell me in return?" Narcissa asked him curiously.

"As in…" his voice trailed off as he realized what she was hinting at. "Siera and Alexander." She spoke softly as she watched Lucius put the baby in the crib.

"Siera and Severus are getting married once Uncle Atticas and the twins come over." Lucius told Narcissa as he avoided telling her the truth.

"If only I can find some verisateum and slip it in his drink…" Narcissa’s thoughts trailed off as he walked back towards her. "You’re forgetting Cissy, I’m skilled in Legillemens." He spoke to her smirking as he strolled by her.
Siera was a bit uneasy about rushing into marriage. Sure she wanted Severus, but she wanted Lucius too. "I can’t have both." She muttered to herself as she climbed in Severus’ sunken bathtub, which was filled with lavender and jasmine. She tried to relax and found it highly impossible knowing that Severus and Lucius would probably fight over her.

After several minutes, Severus walked in to check on Siera. She had started to drift off in the bathtub and he stripped, climbing in to wake her. "Siera, love, wake up." He murmured worriedly to her.

"What…." She woke up startled seeing Severus in the bathtub with her. "You dozed off." He drawled softly to her. "The children keep me busy." She replied with a yawn.

"Snowy is looking after them. And she agrees that to keep Lucius’ secret a secret that you must wed me." Severus spoke softly in her ear.

"You and Snowy conspiring together?" she gasped in shock. "For the best interest of the children." He murmured softly to her as he kissed her neck holding her close. "Severus!" she gasped softly in his ear.

Albus noticed that his Potions Master was missing at supper. "Wonder where he could be?" he muttered to Minerva softly. "Maybe in his chambers? Really Albus did you have to push him to go?" she chided him for playing matchmaker.

Albus sighed softly. "Siera is good for him. And with the dark lord gone, he could finally settle down and raise a family." "And poor Lucius…" Minerva said tsking shaking her head as she noticed that his seat was empty as well.

The doors flew open to reveal a woman with dark brown wavy hair and grey eyes. She wore a travelling cloak and walked briskly towards the head table. "Ah, I see our new librarian has arrived. Elizabeth Prince who is kin to Severus." he murmured to Minerva as she watched the young woman approach them.

Minerva raised her eyebrow wondering where Albus was going with this. And then she figured it out and groaned softly. "Albus no! Your meddling has to stop!" she hissed softly at him.

Lucius decided to join the staff and made his appearance about the time Elizabeth showed up. He gasped softly recognizing the woman instantly. "I haven’t seen her in years. Where did Albus find her?" he whispered to Minerva as he sat down. "I haven’t a clue. But you better be careful! I don’t know what Albus has planned for the two of you."

Lucius snorted in his drink. As if another woman would gain interest in his heart. He lost two women that he loved and cared about. Would he risk taking another chance? "I think not." He thought to himself as the woman in question sat down next to him.

"Hello Lucius." She spoke softly to him.

"Elizabeth good to see you again." "Likewise." She spoke softly to him before eating.

Severus and Siera joined the staff a bit later and Severus did a double take once he sat down. "What’s wrong love?" Siera questioned him worriedly. She watched him leaning over looking at the other end of the table. "My cousin is here! And she’s sitting beside Lucius." he exclaimed softly to her.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:52 am

Matters of the Heart pt 24

Severus was pratically seething in his chair in the Great Hall. He wanted to know why Albus would go to such lengths as to hire his cousin to work at Hogwarts. Knowing that he and Elizabeth were once lovers before he knew Siera.

"Who is she?" Siera asked him softly again watching the interaction between Lucius and Elizabeth like they were old friends. And she didn’t like it one bit as the green eyed monster rose in her.

"My cousin, Elizabeth Prince on my mother’s, grandfather’s side of the family." Severus growled out softly to her. He glanced at Albus who was busy eating his sandwich. "Damned fool probably set this whole thing up!" he fumed silently as he kept a firm grip on the arm of the chair.

“Darling, calm down!” Siera exclaimed to him resting her hand on his clenched fist.

Meanwhile Lucius was catching Elizabeth up on news. "So you have another son?" she said to him as she drank pumpkin juice, unaware that Severus and Siera were watching them.

"Yes. Siera is Alexander’s mother and she is going to marry Severus." Elizabeth blinked in surprise.

Sure she and Severus dated back in the day before he joined the Death Eaters. But she was more surprised that Lucius wasn’t going to fight for Siera. "She did make her own decision." Lucius drawled softly in Elizabeth’s ear. After the meal, Elizabeth excused herself and left the Great Hall to her chambers, unaware that Severus was following her from a distance and easily caught up with her.

"Hello cousin." He spoke silkily in her ear.

"Severus." She acknowledged him and then she slapped him hard on the cheek.

He bellowed, "What the bloody hell was that for!"

"For not letting me know anything!" she seethed at him and then quickly walked away from him.

Meanwhile, Lucius made his mind up and went after Elizabeth. He wasn’t getting any younger and remembered that Elizabeth had a crush on him when she attended school here.

He saw her storm away from Severus and noticed that Severus’ cheek had a reddish handprint forming. He smirked. "She always did have a temper." He mused as he followed her. He knew a shortcut to her chambers. He headed her off and she exclaimed, "Lucius!"

"Sorry to startle you my dear. But are you alright?" he asked in concern. "Yes. Its that Severus can make me so angry!" she exclaimed angrily. "Come with me…" he was cut off as she responded, "I haven’t found my chambers yet." He pulled her into an embrace quickly kissing her hungrily.

They felt electricity running through their bodies as she wrapped her arms around his neck. Lucius was making a bold move on his part. He didn’t want to be alone and it seems that Elizabeth was responding to his advances. But back in his mind he recalled that Severus did go out with her.

They came up for air as she looked at him with a curious look on her face. "I want to move on and I want to court you my dear." She smiled at him, wrapping her arms around him. "I accept your proposal." "Good. I’ll show you to your chamber."

Narcissa decided to come out of hiding from the shadows as she watched the couple disappear. "You lost him Cissa. You didn’t expect Cornelius to propose to you that soon." Her inner voice was chiding her.

"Darling!" Cornelius exclaimed finding her angry. "What is it dearest? I’ve finished my business here with Albus and…." His voice drifted off as he saw his wife’s frustrated look on her face. He placed his hands on her shoulders massaging them. "Let’s go home dear. We can talk there." Cornelius murmured as they left Hogwarts to apparate back home.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:55 am

Matters of the Heart pt 25

Once Lucius showed Elizabeth to her chambers and kissed her goodnight, he retired to his DADA chambers. Pouring himself a firewhiskey, he heard someone knocking on the chamber door. "Enter. I didn’t know you would be back so…" his voice drifted off as he thought it was Elizabeth. But instead it was Severus who entered the room. He came up and poked Lucius in the chest. Lucius smelled the liquor on Severus’ breath.

"Severus what brings you by here? I thought you would be making wedding plans with Siera. Not leaving her alone in the dungeons." Lucius chided his old friend.

"Elizabeth." Severus muttered trying to remember his speach. "Ahhh, I see. You’re jealous. I thought we were past that old friend. You’ve got what you wanted, Siera ,and Elizabeth is what I want." Lucius replied carefully sipping his firewhiskey.

Severus sat down before he fell flat face on the floor. "You don’t deserve her." He said slurring his words a bit. Lucius raised one eyebrow curiously and replied back calmly, "Siera or Elizabeth? Really Severus I have no intention of winding up alone. You’ll be raising Alexander and where does that leave me? And Elizabeth has shown an interest in me."

Severus slowly stood up, waiting for the room to stop spinning. His thoughts had left him on what he was going to say to Lucius. But he knew it was going to be useless, once Lucius had his mind made up on what he wants. "Very well. Don’t make a fool of yourself this time. Good night."

Once Severus left, Lucius shook his head wondering what he really wanted to talk to him about. He finished his one glass of firewhiskey when Draco showed up. "How’s my grandson?" "Finally sleeping. Hermione is resting and you look awful father. It's about Siera isn’t it?"

Lucius scowled as he poured his son a firewhiskey. "Well, Severus did come by here wanting to lecture me on why I shouldn’t woo Elizabeth." Lucius muttered into his drink.

"Wha…wait a sec, you lost me. There’s another woman involved? Really father!" Draco exclaimed as he put his hands on his hips.

"She’s related to Severus on his mother’s side of the family. She is taking Madam Pince’s place for awhile."

"Ahhh…and when were you going to tell mother about Alexander?" "I’m going to write her a letter."

Lucius replied grimacing a bit knowing full well what Narcissa could do to him. "
You're taking the coward’s way out father. Afraid that mother might hex you?" Draco asked his father smirking. "Yes." ******************************************
Cornelius entered their chambers noticing that there room was full of broken vases. "I can’t leave her alone for a second." He thought as he managed to duck out of the way of a hurling vase that crashed next to him. "That lying bastard!" Narcissa bellowed out angrily.

"Narcissa…" he spoke soothingly to her worried as he saw her collapse on there bed sobbing. She shoved the note in his face and he took it from her laying a hand on her back to calm her. Cornelius read the letter. "Well I’ll be. Alexander is Lucius’ son after all? And they managed to cover this up the whole time?" Cornelius questioned her gently.

"Yes. He just happened to drink that spiked firewhiskey Siera was drinking." Narcissa spoke trying to calm herself down. "Have you contacted Atticas? Get his side of the story?" he suggested quickly.

"Yes. The twins wanted to get Severus and Siera together." She said breaking down again, sobbing on his shoulder. He gently rocked her back and forth trying to calm her.

"Then it’s settled. Severus is marrying Siera. We’ve got their invitation in the post today. Lucius was under the influence of the love potion darling. It must have worn off while he was in Azkaban. They haven’t been together after the fact?" he asked her wondering.

"No. He told me it was just that one time. Alexander is his son Cornelius! Draco’s half-brother." She said sniffing as he handed her a handkerchief.

"So he has another heir and grandson to carry out the Malfoy name. What matters is your heart Cissa." She looked up at him. "I love you Cornelius. I want Lucius to be happy. We were never happy together. We tolerated each other but…" her voice drifted off and Cornelius added, "But since Siera is marrying Severus where does that leave us dear?" "I…don’t know. I know he doesn’t want to be alone." Narcissa muttered to Cornelius sadly.
Lucius received the letter from Narcissa. He quickly opened it up and let out a sigh of relief that she forgave him completely. "Now that’s settled, I can move on with Elizabeth." He thought as he played with Alexander. Siera was planning the wedding and asked him to look after Alexander while her and Hermione go shopping.

Alexander pulled on his daddy’s long hair and spied a toy that he wanted but it was in his crib. He raised his hand and the toy floated towards him. Lucius caught the toy in his hand and gazed down on his son who was saying, "Dada!"

"Alexander Lucian what has your mother said about you doing wandless magic?" Lucius spoke softly to the baby. The baby’s birthday was coming up and he was going to be two. Severus came in the room with the twins and Alexander said, "Poppa!"

"You look tired Severus."

"All this wedding planning. Really we could’ve eloped and have it done with. Atticas is coming with the twins. No telling what mischief those two would cook up while they look after the children." Severus muttered as he sat down cradling the twins.

"What? Andros and Alwyn looking after the babies? What did Siera say to that?" Lucius questioned his old friend curiously. Severus grinned as he placed the babies on the playmat. "Well, she wrote to them telling them its time for them to learn about responsibility."

Lucius chuckled. Elizabeth took the opportunity to check in on Lucius to find him and Severus playing with the children. "Well now who do we have here?" she asked Lucius as Alexander found his way to her lap. "This is Alexander. And I think he likes you my dear."

Severus hrmphed and then told his cousin, "This is his half brother Sebastian, and half sister Sabina." She noticed the two dark haired children in her cousin’s lap sleeping. "Fatherhood suites you, I think, cousin." Elizabeth replied back to Severus smiling.
Siera and Severus’ wedding took place at Malfoy Manor once they learned the captured death eaters have been rounded up and taken back to Azkaban to receive the Dementor’s kiss. After the ceremony Severus felt relieved but aggravated when he saw Elizabeth and Lucius standing close together. He stood next to Siera who talked to their guests. Cornelius and Narcissa came by to give their congratulations.

"I think there’s going to be another wedding soon." Cornelius commented to Severus pointing in Lucius and Elizabeth’s direction. Atticas joined Lucius and Elizabeth, "We haven’t been properly introduced." "Elizabeth Prince, this is my uncle Atticas Malfoy."

"A pleasure. You’re Severus’ cousin aren’t you?" Atticas asked her softly. "Yes. I am." She replied blushing a bit. "She is going to help out at Hogwarts Uncle. I trust the children are in good hands?" Atticas smiled warmly, "Don’t worry Lucius. That’s my next stop to see if the twins are behaving themselves."

"Severus’ children?" Elizabeth asked in confusion.

"No my dear, my boys." Atticas replied calmly as he left them. Within the month, Elizabeth accepted to become Lucius’ wife. They were married in the gardens at Chateau Malfoy. Severus was best man while Siera was maid of honor. She was happy for Lucius as she kissed him on the cheek. "Congratulations cousin." She whispered in his ear.

"So we’re back to that eh?" he teased her as they danced. She laughed softly in his ear. "I will always love you. I would keep an eye on Severus though." She murmured as she nodded her head in there direction. Severus was holding Elizabeth close.

"Just like old times?" he muttered in her ear softly. "Really Severus give it a rest! You had your chance. And I love Lucius." She murmured in his ear softly.

Albus was standing next to Atticas smiling, his blue eyes twinkling merrily. "Well, I do say that, this turned out to be a good year." He spoke to Atticas who was drinking brandy. "Yes, as long as they’re happy with each other. Even Narcissa seems happy with Cornelius." Atticas spoke calmly.
Back to top Go down
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 am

Matters of the Heart epilogue

Twelve years had passed quickly and the youngest of the Snape, Malfoy children were to be sorted this year. Alexander Malfoy-Snape was starting his fourth year as a prefect for his house, Slytherin. His siblings and cousins all sorted into Slytherin much to the surprise of their parents. This year Elizabeth Snape, Katherine and Sirius Malfoy who are Draco’s twins will be sorted this year.

Lucius joined Siera who was already seated at the head table in the great hall waiting for the others to arrive. He noticed her drying her tears quickly putting the handkerchief away. "Darling, she’ll be fine." He murmured softly in her ear.

Siera smiled at him as he held her hand while waiting for their spouses to join them. "Alex is a prefect this year." She murmured softly to Lucius who glanced down at Slytherin table noticing that Alexander was watching his parents. Sure he likes his half brothers and sisters but he wished that they were together. That was what mattered most in his heart. Lucius sat up a bit straighter noticing that Alexander was watching them. He was proud of his son since he progressed in wandless magic.

"Has he used his wandless magic any?" he murmured to Siera. "Not lately no. But he does keep hinting about us getting together." Siera murmured back softly to him. Lucius smirked. "Clever boy." He thought to himself. He loved Siera still, even though she is still married to Severus and he to Elizabeth. It wasn’t meant to be it seems.

On more than one occasion he hinted about going away together. Just the two of them but she turned him down every time.

"Hey big brother, seems that we’ve got dad, uncle and mom this year again!" Sabina Snape griped as she sat next to Alexander and Sebastian.

"I think its cool." Little Lucius spoke up as he glared at his cousin Sabina. She scowled back at him looking like Severus.

"You would! We can’t get away with anything! And are you going to tell mom and dad about going out with Lily Potter?" she asked Alexander curiously. Alexander sighed, he couldn’t get anything past her. "Yes. In fact she agreed that we would walk out together since we’re both prefects." Alexander murmured back to his sister.

Siera watched the children with interested and murmured to Lucius, "I think they’re going to try to out smart us this year dear." Lucius smirked noticing that his own twins, Lucien and Alexandria siding with Draco’s son.

The students finally settled down as Minerva stepped up to the podium.
"Bring in the first years!" she exclaimed to Filch who rushed to open the doors to let Severus and the first year students in. Elizabeth sat down next to Lucius exclaiming to him, "Good I haven’t missed this yet!" He raised an eyebrow curiously asking her, "Where have you been?" "Getting the library ready." She replied as she drank some pumpkin juice to calm her nerves.

Severus led the first years in single file as the other students quieted down. He walked up to Minerva who handed him the sorting hat. The sorting hat did its song and Severus started calling out the students name. He finally reached Draco’s twins, Katherine and Sirius. Both sorted into Slytherin.

Draco clapped loudly noticing Hermione’s disappointed look that all her children were Slytherins. Severus called out his daughters name and placed the sorting hat on her head. "Slytherin!" the hat shouted as Elizabeth sighed in relief. She joined her siblings and cousins at the table as they clapped enthusiastically.

After the feast, Lucius and Severus noticed that Alexander was walking out holding hands with Lily Potter. Both of them groaned softly. "What’s wrong Lucius?" Siera asked curiously as she noticed that he was staring intently at Alexander and Lilly. "Oh, Lilly and Alexander have been going out since this summer. Harry’s approved but I think Severus still has to get over it." She said motioning to where her husband was clenching the arms of his chair.

"I don’t mind them going out. Its just that it's Potter’s child." Severus hissed softly at Siera and Lucius. " Well what matters most its what he feels for her in his heart. Really haven’t you two learned anything?" Siera asked Lucius and Severus shaking her head in dismay.

Minerva patted Siera on her shoulder. "Don’t fret dear. Those two are the most stubborn Slytherins I’ve met. They’ll wise up one day."
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:34 pm

I finally finished Smile I loved it. That is probably the first non HG/SS story from the HP fandom I have ever read. I liked the plot a lot. Can't wait to read the sequel!
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:10 pm

*HUGS* Thank you! I've got 11 chpts of the sequal done. But its not finished. I might just go ahead and post the 11 chpts here. I've had major writers block with the sequal!
Back to top Go down
~Lilith~
Headmistress
~Lilith~

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 10:16 pm

I know how that feels, I have started writing an XF fanfiction in March and still am not able to finish it :(
Back to top Go down
http://renegades.uuuq.com
aleysiasnape
Hogwarts Professor
aleysiasnape

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 2:22 am

I know! And the sequal also has a good complicated plot to it! I've got the 11 chpts posted. I'm hoping to finish this one soon after I'm done with the Hermione_Smut and a drabble I've signed up to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matters of the Heart   Matters of the Heart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Matters of the Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Potions Master :: Our Artwork :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: