The Potions Master
The Potions Master
The Potions Master
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Potions Master

Severus Snape Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dumbledore gay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 8:21 pm

can you imagine it? Really?
Naah. There was like no warning, no signs. It's just wrong.
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

Oh I agree with you, completely. There weren't any signs whatsoever. Can't a man have a buddy, a good buddy, without being Frecking gay??? crap, she didn't have to make him gay.. that was stupid, senseless, moronic.
Back to top Go down
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:33 am

not that i have anything against gay people. but dumbledorre gay.. that's just so .. non-dumbledore-ish
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:36 am

I agree, I don't either, but JK shouldn't have done that. I've never seen him as being gay.
These were supposed to be kids books, you don't have gay or lesbians in them.
Back to top Go down
xMrsSnape

xMrsSnape

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 am

well i think that's why she didn't write it in the book.
I thought about the whole thing, and like some people say.. well that explains why he was single.. and i'm like, no wtf?! No! so wait, sirius, lupin(before tonks), mad-eye moody, professor McGornagoll and everyone else are gay/lesbian? I think not!
Back to top Go down
SnapesRose

SnapesRose

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:12 am

Completely agree with ya. If that's the theory she ran with then every Teacher at Hogwarts was Gay or Lesbian. Also if that is the case then those who choose to be single, are they gay/lesbian too?? That was a stupid dumb moronic after thought of hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dumbledore gay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dumbledore gay?   Dumbledore gay? Empty

Back to top Go down

Dumbledore gay?
Page 1 of 1